THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1850 Point Dark Eldar with Eldar Allies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
j.bland1984
Slave

1850 Point Dark Eldar with Eldar Allies Empty
PostSubject: 1850 Point Dark Eldar with Eldar Allies   1850 Point Dark Eldar with Eldar Allies I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10 2014, 22:31

So, here goes

Duke Sliscus with 9 Kabalite Warriors in Raider

10 Kabalite Warriors in Raider

5 Kabalite Warriors in Venom with 2 Splinter Cannons

5 Wyches with Haywire Grenades in Venom with 2 Splinter Cannons

5 Wyches with Haywire Grenades in Venom with 2 Splinter Cannons

6 Reavers with 2 Blasters

Ravager with Night Shields and 3 Dark Lances

Voidraven Bomber with Night Shields, Flickerfield, 2 Void Lances and 2 Shatterfield Missiles

Voidraven Bomber with Night Shields, Flickerfield, 2 Void Lances and 2 Shatterfield Missiles

Eldar Allies:

Farseer with Singing Spear on Jetbike with
3 Windrider Jetbikes

6 Swooping Hawks

1 Fire Prism with Shuriken Cannon

Total Cost:  Exactly 1850

Strategy:

Duke Sliscus allows reroll for Combat Drugs on the Wyches and Reavers allowing for better chance of benefits as well as making the 9 man warrior squad poisoned 3+ and give all my venoms and raiders deep strike.  Warrior squads to contest and hold objectives.  Raiders for mid field anti armour, venoms for midfield anti infantry splinter cannon fire.  The wyches are a 60 point throwaay unit going after high AV with the Haywire Grenades allowing the Dark Lances and blaster reavers to focus on popping metal box transports and light vehicles.  The ravager provides a bit of turn 1 anti armour while I wait for the fliers to come in from reserve and mostly act by priority.  Priority 1: Anti Air, Priority 2: Anti Tank, Priority 3: Anti Everything Else.  The Farseer can jet around and buff units with Guide or Presience and hopefully something else useful, using the 3 windrider jetbikes as bullet shields or maybe to contest or act as linebreaker with their speed.  The fire prism acts as an all around killer, doing what it does best with the 3 types of fire on his cannon, popping light transports or heavy vehicles or laying down pie plates.  The swooping hawks will enter via deep strike and provide anti tank with their haywire grenades, or since their are six of them, laying down pie plates with their entrance from deep strike.  

As I said, any help would be appreciated.  Trying to get this list ironed out as I have 3 months to buy the models I need to complete the list, paint them to the rest of my Army's standard, and get my butt to my first tournament.  Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
PowerFromPain71
Hellion
PowerFromPain71

1850 Point Dark Eldar with Eldar Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1850 Point Dark Eldar with Eldar Allies   1850 Point Dark Eldar with Eldar Allies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11 2014, 02:36

I think it's a well round list with a sound strategy. That being said, I have never used Eldar Allies, so I can't really say if what you've picked is good or bad. I think the Farseer on the Jetbike is an awesome idea though. Let me know how it goes with the Allied and good luck.
Back to top Go down

1850 Point Dark Eldar with Eldar Allies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: