THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Can a Kabal be based from outside High Commorragh?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gold Snake
Slave
Gold Snake

Can a Kabal be based from outside High Commorragh? Empty
PostSubject: Can a Kabal be based from outside High Commorragh?   Can a Kabal be based from outside High Commorragh? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16 2014, 01:03

Basically the fluff of my army has a young Highborn leave High Commorragh out of boredom, form his own crew from the gangers of the Null City, and come out of it as an Archon in his own right. Now - could a Kabal operate out of the Null City, Low Commorragh or somewhere that isn't High Commorragh? Or be a fleet-based Kabal without becoming pirates?
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Can a Kabal be based from outside High Commorragh?   Can a Kabal be based from outside High Commorragh? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16 2014, 06:13

By definition within the fluff Null City is not host to a Kabal.

The fluff specifically cites multiple Kabals that operate out of other areas of Low Commoragh of which Null City i but a small part and you could certainly create your own 'Nully City expy' to serve as a home base.

There is nowhere in the fluff that it indicates all Kabals operate out of High Commoragh only.

Back to top Go down
Gold Snake
Slave
Gold Snake

PostSubject: Re: Can a Kabal be based from outside High Commorragh?   Can a Kabal be based from outside High Commorragh? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16 2014, 14:05

All right. It's a sticking point in the Archon's fluff that he didn't wish to return to High Commorragh, so either piracy or operating out of Low Commorragh were the options.
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Can a Kabal be based from outside High Commorragh?   Can a Kabal be based from outside High Commorragh? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16 2014, 16:34

Both are done by multiple Kabals, so no worries on that front.

Back to top Go down
Gold Snake
Slave
Gold Snake

PostSubject: Re: Can a Kabal be based from outside High Commorragh?   Can a Kabal be based from outside High Commorragh? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16 2014, 17:39

My prime concern with the fleet option was that they might not technically count as a Kabal any longer, but as an Eldar Pirate crew. But they're meant to essentially be a street-gang flavour Kabal anyway rather than some High Culture drekk, so Low Commorragh fits.
Back to top Go down
Aeterna
Kabalite Warrior
Aeterna

PostSubject: Re: Can a Kabal be based from outside High Commorragh?   Can a Kabal be based from outside High Commorragh? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17 2014, 03:37

With the way I have it they are based outside, but there primary flagships and their Kabal is known for the grand raids, and last a long time, so they may be strongly focused on the fleet, but may also have a home base.

"Hear our call children of the void, listen to the screams of your brothers and sisters, see the raining ash from your home. Do you have what it takes to stand back up, or will you fall like so many before you."
                                                                                                      -  Zorev Norterus, Archon of the Immortal Eclipse
                Kabal of the Immortal Eclipse | Coven of the Shadow Flesh | Cult of the Black Rage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can a Kabal be based from outside High Commorragh?   Can a Kabal be based from outside High Commorragh? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can a Kabal be based from outside High Commorragh?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Background
-
Jump to: