THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Max SU Open!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TotingTenderToes
Hellion
TotingTenderToes

Max SU Open! Empty
PostSubject: Max SU Open!   Max SU Open! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16 2014, 10:02

Hello fellow Archons!

Some guy I've never met decided to arrange a tournament at the neighbouring (and clearly inferior) university here in Stockholm, Sweden and I figured someone here might be interested! Here's a link to his original thread, CLICK ME (all in swedish), which is where you can sign-up for the tournament aswell.  

So here's some info,

Place: Gröna villan (svante arrhenius väg 10), Stockholm University main Campus
Date: 23 of March (sign-in will be at 9.30)
Cost: 50kr
Comp: None, however IA, Escalation  and allies are banned
Atleast half of your models must be painted.
He has not finished the missions but says 'Missions comes later, but assume there's be two normal objective based missions, one with a few and one with many, and a killpoint mission with some kind of twist.' I'd assume it'll be something similiar to GothCon (in Swenglish, you can probably decypher what it says).

Beer, BEER, BEER, BEEEEEER! You have to be atleast 18 years old to attend as there will be a bar selling food and alcohol there. Prices will 'student prices', i.e roughly what you'd pay at Systembolaget... so really fudging expensive for the alcohol and basically nothing for the food.

As you might have guessed this'll be all in swedish and I assume anyone who's interested will be a swede aswell, however if someone here is not a swedish speaker and is still interested I can help out with translations for signup (for the small price of a beer once we get there). Once there it should be no problem not speaking swedish, most swedes speak english perfectly fine and the TO will probably not mind doing his thing in english.
Back to top Go down

Max SU Open!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DISCUSSION

:: Tournaments, Events & Games
-
Jump to: