THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Changeing Names of HQs Question

Go down 
+2
Thor665
Archon-Hidicul
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Archon-Hidicul
Hellion

Changeing Names of HQs Question Empty
PostSubject: Changeing Names of HQs Question   Changeing Names of HQs Question I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17 2014, 03:55

I don't remember where I saw it, but I read somewhere GW said we could change the names of say Sliscus, but keep the rules as long as our opponent head OK with it. My question is, has anyone done this and have you encountered problems from your opponents?
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Changeing Names of HQs Question   Changeing Names of HQs Question I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17 2014, 04:27

I do it constantly - I have never, ever, encountered anyone who has an issue with it. I would be amazed to hear about anyone ever having an issue with it, frankly.

Back to top Go down
Aeterna
Kabalite Warrior
Aeterna

PostSubject: Re: Changeing Names of HQs Question   Changeing Names of HQs Question I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17 2014, 05:14

Same as Thor, never had an issue with someone doing it, or have I encountered someone opposed to it. For me it helps with the immersion, It's not just Archon, it's my archon and he's eating your face.

"Hear our call children of the void, listen to the screams of your brothers and sisters, see the raining ash from your home. Do you have what it takes to stand back up, or will you fall like so many before you."
                                                                                                      -  Zorev Norterus, Archon of the Immortal Eclipse
                Kabal of the Immortal Eclipse | Coven of the Shadow Flesh | Cult of the Black Rage
Back to top Go down
Archon-Hidicul
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Changeing Names of HQs Question   Changeing Names of HQs Question I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17 2014, 05:28

Thank you both. Now I just need to come up with a name for him.
Back to top Go down
commandersasha
Sybarite
commandersasha

PostSubject: Re: Changeing Names of HQs Question   Changeing Names of HQs Question I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17 2014, 09:40

For clarity, in lists describe him as Barney-Counts-As-Sliscus.
Back to top Go down
Martinman
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Changeing Names of HQs Question   Changeing Names of HQs Question I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17 2014, 11:36

Archon-Hidicul wrote:
I don't remember where I saw it, but I read somewhere GW said we could change the names of say Sliscus, but keep the rules as long as our opponent head OK with it. My question is, has anyone done this and have you encountered problems from your opponents?

I believe it is mentioned right in the codex on the page right before the point costs for everything. I know my Blood Angels codex does as well.
Back to top Go down
Azdrubael
Incubi
Azdrubael

PostSubject: Re: Changeing Names of HQs Question   Changeing Names of HQs Question I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17 2014, 13:45

Yeah well, how many Great Farseers (count as Eldrad) there was.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changeing Names of HQs Question   Changeing Names of HQs Question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changeing Names of HQs Question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: