THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1000 pts tournament list

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kebexious
Slave

1000 pts tournament list  Empty
PostSubject: 1000 pts tournament list    1000 pts tournament list  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17 2014, 14:44

HQ: Archon (60pts), Huskblade (30pts), Shadowfield (30pts), Haywire Grenades (5pts)

Elite: Incubi x 3 (66pts)

Transport: Venom (55pts), Spinter Cannon (10pts), Night Shields (10pts)

Troops: 5-Man Kabalite Warrior Squad (45pts)

Troops: 5-Man Kabalite Warrior Squad (45pts), Blaster (15pts)

Heavy Support: Voidraven Bomber (145pts), Impolsion Missiles x 2 (60pts), Flickerfield (10pts)

Heavy Support: Ravager ( 105pts), Disentergrators x3, Night Shields (10pts), Flickerfield (10pts)

Heavy Support: Ravager ( 105pts), Dark Lances x3, Night Shields (10pts), Flickerfield (10pts)

Back to top Go down
Brom
Wych

PostSubject: Re: 1000 pts tournament list    1000 pts tournament list  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18 2014, 21:12

First the HB is actually 35 pts. Also at such low pts consider putting the archon in a raider with wyches instead of the incubi. This helps to compensate for your low scoring unit/model count and the archon will still mince nearly anything he meets. If you go that route add a VB and a challenge wench with VB too.
If not then at least consider making the archon cheaper with just a VB since the incubi have ap2. IME 1k is/can be pretty cutthroat and 3 incubi might not cut it here as a lone assault/counter assault unit. that said they are damn cool and I love mine so either way.

On your list in general I think a little description of what you can expect would help us out since it may affect the need for upgrades and such.

Troops are pretty light I feel you will lose games due to this alone. At this level I tend to keep warriors bare and use them strictly for anti infantry. I would recommend the same, then as above consider the wyches squad for another scoring element.

Personally I would avoid the flyer at 1k to go for more initial saturation instead. However I can see the value but if you keep it definitely lose the implosion missiles, they cost an entire venom! Also consider making it a razorwing instead, better all rounder even with av10 since it can blast infantry effectively too.

Lastly I would lose the night shields/FF from everything bar the flyer. This along with pts from the implosion missiles will pay for another troops choice in venom bringing you up to 3-4 which is respectable and less likely have a flashing light above them saying "only kill 10 models and you win!"

Caveat- if you know what to expect and it is for the most part very limited range (crons, nids etc), AND you choose to take the wych unit for the archon, then keep the NS.

Thats what I got, good luck.
Back to top Go down
aurynn
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: 1000 pts tournament list    1000 pts tournament list  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25 2014, 23:38

Archon is too expensive HQ for 1000 or less. IMHO. Incubi are the same. Lose them and take scoring wyches. I love incubi, but they are not viable in low points games.
Back to top Go down
Sandy Death
Slave

PostSubject: Re: 1000 pts tournament list    1000 pts tournament list  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01 2014, 02:32

Where I come from, the 1000 point tournament will limit elite,fast and heavy to two choices each.

Anyway, it looks like you have two 5-man units to grab and hold objectives!! And one 3-man unit of incubi to do all the fighting for you!! You think your heavys can protect them for 6 turns??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1000 pts tournament list    1000 pts tournament list  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1000 pts tournament list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: