THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

For those who it may concern

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
revantheblack
Slave

For those who it may concern Empty
PostSubject: For those who it may concern   For those who it may concern I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19 2014, 04:24

I'm searching for those who would be interested in freestyle roleplay utilizing a stripped down version of the Rogue Trader system and played using IM or chat rather than forum posts. I do have a variety of plots in mind but I'd rather share creative control and development equally than have it lie in my hands alone.

I know this is a rather bare-bones post but I really feel that an attempt to explain in a non-realtime setting would come out obfuscated and confusing. I appreciate your attention and hope to see the response of the Dark City.
Back to top Go down
Aeterna
Kabalite Warrior
Aeterna

PostSubject: Re: For those who it may concern   For those who it may concern I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19 2014, 06:10

I'd be interested in this.

"Hear our call children of the void, listen to the screams of your brothers and sisters, see the raining ash from your home. Do you have what it takes to stand back up, or will you fall like so many before you."
                                                                                                      -  Zorev Norterus, Archon of the Immortal Eclipse
                Kabal of the Immortal Eclipse | Coven of the Shadow Flesh | Cult of the Black Rage
Back to top Go down
revantheblack
Slave

PostSubject: Re: For those who it may concern   For those who it may concern I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20 2014, 10:58

Hey Aeterna, would you be willing to work out a time to talk out the details and figure it out? You can find me on skype pretty much 24/7 these days.

Skype name: general_aurum
Back to top Go down
WarAdmiral
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: For those who it may concern   For those who it may concern I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28 2014, 02:27

Id be interested in this. I have no XP w/ 40K RPGs but have tons of RPG XP going back to the red book of D&D.

Interested in details...
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: For those who it may concern   For those who it may concern I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29 2014, 05:25

Don't know much of rouge trader myself, but I'd be interested
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those who it may concern   For those who it may concern I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those who it may concern
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

TEMPLE OF GAMES

:: The Dark City RPG Discussion
-
Jump to: