THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

A Simple Man Trying to Find His Way in the Dark City

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DodgeyDracon
Slave
DodgeyDracon

A Simple Man Trying to Find His Way in the Dark City Empty
PostSubject: A Simple Man Trying to Find His Way in the Dark City   A Simple Man Trying to Find His Way in the Dark City I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25 2014, 00:34

Hey, there. I've been lurking around for the past month or so, mainly using your guides to build a Dark Eldar army I started back in November. My first real army in 40k (discounting the Craftworld Eldar I made a few years back for fun; never got to play them), I was admittedly drawn to them primarily due to their models and my preference for glass cannons. Lore wasn't my primary reason, but it has since grown on me.

At any rate, I decided it was about time for me to make an account. I may still be more of a lurker, but we'll see.

Glad to be here.
Back to top Go down
Mr Believer
Wych
Mr Believer

A Simple Man Trying to Find His Way in the Dark City Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Man Trying to Find His Way in the Dark City   A Simple Man Trying to Find His Way in the Dark City I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25 2014, 14:47

Welcome! That's similar to my approach to Dark Eldar, which was "Oooooh, pretty" followed by realising they were sci-fi vampires. Excellent  Twisted Evil 

A Simple Man Trying to Find His Way in the Dark City
Page 1 of 1