THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Archon/Duke Sliscus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thragg
Slave

Archon/Duke Sliscus Empty
PostSubject: Archon/Duke Sliscus   Archon/Duke Sliscus I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27 2014, 04:06

Greetings all. Figured I'd make my 1st post here a peek at my WIP Archon/Sliscus stand-in for my foray back into 40k with Dark Eldar. He was converted using 2nd hand minis/bits I picked up, so he looks a bit rough...and my lighting sucks. Anyway, hope you guys like him.

Archon/Duke Sliscus 20140226_212402
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Archon/Duke Sliscus   Archon/Duke Sliscus I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27 2014, 11:09

I quite like him!
He's a got a nice, clean and simple look that I'm a fan of, but just enough to make slightly grander than your average Warrior or Syrbarite.
I like.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Thragg
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Archon/Duke Sliscus   Archon/Duke Sliscus I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27 2014, 17:32

Thanks Squidmaster. I'd tried a few other schemes, and found that I like the "black=evil" look was my favorite. I still have some metal and skin details to pick out, but overall he's basically done.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy52
Slave
Jamesy52

PostSubject: Re: Archon/Duke Sliscus   Archon/Duke Sliscus I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23 2014, 16:56

I can't make out what you used for the torso. Sad A really nice conversion though. Always post a wee description of how you built him. I love the addition of fur.

Slave

PostSubject: Re: Archon/Duke Sliscus   Archon/Duke Sliscus I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23 2014, 17:04

The torso is a resculpted Wrack body that I molded with Brown Stuff using Quick Mold.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy52
Slave
Jamesy52

PostSubject: Re: Archon/Duke Sliscus   Archon/Duke Sliscus I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23 2014, 21:37

Thragg wrote:
The torso is a resculpted Wrack body that I molded with Brown Stuff using Quick Mold.

Thanks, he looks class. When are you going to paint him? Have you got any colour schemes in mind?

PostSubject: Re: Archon/Duke Sliscus   Archon/Duke Sliscus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archon/Duke Sliscus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: