THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Introductions from a Scourge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vindicavi
Kabalite Warrior
Vindicavi

Introductions from a Scourge Empty
PostSubject: Introductions from a Scourge   Introductions from a Scourge I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06 2014, 22:02

Good day everyone.

I'm a somewhat grizzled veteran of the 40k universe, though I'm sorry to admit that most of my time was spent with the Black Templar's... However I have always enjoyed the Dark Eldar's lore and since 5th edition release and the books by Andy Chambers I decided to expand my small collection from 3rd edition into a usable Kabal.
I've greatly enjoyed getting into the swing of things and out-classing the lesser races never loses its fun xD I look forward to delving into these forums with you all and learning more tips and tricks...
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Introductions from a Scourge   Introductions from a Scourge I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17 2014, 20:56

Welcome to the forum Smile

I hope you find what you seek, looking forward to seeing some of your work when you get time to post it.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Vindicavi
Kabalite Warrior
Vindicavi

PostSubject: Re: Introductions from a Scourge   Introductions from a Scourge I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19 2014, 14:06

Thanks, I'll make sure to post some thing if I think it's up to scratch, though I'd probably end up posting more artwork than model pictures Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions from a Scourge   Introductions from a Scourge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions from a Scourge
Page 1 of 1