THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New WFB Zombie Dragon and Garden of Morr

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

New WFB Zombie Dragon and Garden of Morr Empty
PostSubject: New WFB Zombie Dragon and Garden of Morr   New WFB Zombie Dragon and Garden of Morr I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30 2011, 17:55

Check out these new WFB releases here.

GW seemed to take their time updating their What's New section yesterday, so this morning I see for the first time the absolutely fantastic new Vampire Lord on Zombie Dragon / Terrorgeist and the Garden of Morr.

I have to say that with all of the recent Storm of Magic releases, GW has been truly excelling with gorgeous new models. I might even start slowly collecting various WFB dragons and monsters even though I have no interest in WFB. The wings on the new Zombie Dragon, like those on the Black Dragon, will be excellent on a form of DE uber-Scourge/Grotesque that I am planning, while the head will be be amazing as the bow-piece on one of my Serpents' Breath Raiders.

The Ghoul King that is an option with the Terrorgeist looks like a great alternative for an Ur-ghul. And the new terrain piece, the Garden of Morr, is extremely nice. I really am tired of the Imperium-themed stuff we have and hope that 40K terrain choices will similarly take a new direction in the near future.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down

New WFB Zombie Dragon and Garden of Morr
Page 1 of 1