THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Escalation league starting 500 pt list. Help between 2 lists...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
django_unchained
Kabalite Warrior

Escalation league starting 500 pt list. Help between 2 lists... Empty
PostSubject: Escalation league starting 500 pt list. Help between 2 lists...   Escalation league starting 500 pt list. Help between 2 lists... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28 2014, 16:20

Hey guys, this Thursday is the start of the league. for a starter force org this is what I can take:

1 HQ
> -1 Elite
> -6 Troops
> -1 Fast Attack
> -1 Heavy Support

I'm stuck between two lists. The rules as far as HQ goes is you must keep the HQ throughout the league, and you can add another HQ later. The starting HQ is whom the campaign is centered around, and he must keep the wargear he takes. You can always add some, but you can't remove what you've given him week to week.

I'm caught between venoms or a raider list. I'm not sure if only having 1 Ravager, will be enough anti armor for 500 pts. So here are the lists:

First list:

Haemunclus, liquifier gun

5 Warriors
5 Warriors
5 Warriors

Venom, dual cannon
Venom, dual cannon
Raider, splinter racks (could drop, to put a casket of flensing on the haemy)

Ravager, Triple Dark Lance

Second list:

Haemunculus, liquifier gun, casket of flensing

10 warriors, splinter cannon
9 warriors

Raider, splinter racks
Raider, splinter racks

Ravager, Triple Dark Lance

I think I'm leaning towards the first list, I'm looking for mostly competitive. What do you guys think? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Escalation league starting 500 pt list. Help between 2 lists...   Escalation league starting 500 pt list. Help between 2 lists... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28 2014, 19:29

I think I'd go with the second one, although here's my take on a 500pt list

1X Haemonculus - Liquifier Gun
4X Wracks
1X Venom - 2X Splinter Cannons
Pt: 170

3X Trueborn - 2X Darklance
Pt: 86

5X Warriors - 1X Blaster
1X Venom - 2X Splinter Cannons
Pt: 125

1X Ravager - Night Shields
Pt: 115

500 PT list (496)
Back to top Go down
Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

PostSubject: Re: Escalation league starting 500 pt list. Help between 2 lists...   Escalation league starting 500 pt list. Help between 2 lists... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28 2014, 19:31

I'm thinking at 500 pts your much better off with those venoms. It does not lead much room for other people to have more than 1 or 2 vehicles and 3 DL its probably point for point better than anything they will have. Plus your AI will be obscene you will probably wipe their troops in the first round of shooting, thus no scoring and your ravager can take time to kill their other AV.

Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Escalation league starting 500 pt list. Help between 2 lists...   Escalation league starting 500 pt list. Help between 2 lists... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28 2014, 22:38

I think I agree with you Rumble, that makes sense. I think I'd change my list to the first one.
Back to top Go down
Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

PostSubject: Re: Escalation league starting 500 pt list. Help between 2 lists...   Escalation league starting 500 pt list. Help between 2 lists... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28 2014, 23:07

Your biggest battle against AV targets will probably be IG with their Leman Russ, You can get a company command squad 2 vet squads and 2 leman russ for 490. Other than that I don't think any other army will be able to match that effectively. People will probably be bringing their MCs because at low points they seem to do better.

PostSubject: Re: Escalation league starting 500 pt list. Help between 2 lists...   Escalation league starting 500 pt list. Help between 2 lists... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escalation league starting 500 pt list. Help between 2 lists...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: