THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark City Awards 2014 voting [closed] - Best Strategist

Go down 
4 posters

Best Strategist 2014
Expletive Deleted
Dark City Awards 2014 voting [closed] - Best Strategist  Voteba134%Dark City Awards 2014 voting [closed] - Best Strategist  Voteba15
 4% [ 1 ]
Egorey
Dark City Awards 2014 voting [closed] - Best Strategist  Voteba1330%Dark City Awards 2014 voting [closed] - Best Strategist  Voteba15
 30% [ 8 ]
Vasara
Dark City Awards 2014 voting [closed] - Best Strategist  Voteba1330%Dark City Awards 2014 voting [closed] - Best Strategist  Voteba15
 30% [ 8 ]
Thor665
Dark City Awards 2014 voting [closed] - Best Strategist  Voteba1336%Dark City Awards 2014 voting [closed] - Best Strategist  Voteba15
 36% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

Dark City Awards 2014 voting [closed] - Best Strategist  Empty
PostSubject: Dark City Awards 2014 voting [closed] - Best Strategist    Dark City Awards 2014 voting [closed] - Best Strategist  I_icon_minitimeSat May 17 2014, 21:18

The nominees:

Expletive Deleted - for his encouragement of tactical use of the Succubus, among other things.  And for his detailed notes and experience to back it up.

Egorey – for the original creation of "A TDC Blog: tactics , unit analysis, batreps, observations", and for offering a vast amount of ideas for the TDC community at a high level of play for all to think about.  He has made countless lists and countless strategies for the blog, supported by Ligolski and others of late, with whom he tries to post interesting ideas in regards to list building.  Said lists may not always be "the best", but they always provide an interesting spin on the game, enabling others to contemplate them and as of late, also rewarding them for it.

Vasara - for his very clever advice and helpful comments in the tactica forum.  Consistently respectful and polite towards all members.

Thor665 – for his willingness to help anyone who asks, based on his aeons of experience, and his endless patience and politeness when suggesting or explaining something.

Help us recognize some of the members who have contributed greatly to the growth and character of this, the true home of the True Kin online.

Listed here in random order are the nominees for Best Strategist in the third Dark City Awards.

This denizen is always willing to provide meaningful advice to other members on their army lists, individual units, and tactical situations that they might encounter, and they always do so in a respectful manner. She or he can advise equally on fluffy and competitive lists, and help to uphold our fine hobby by not promoting cheese. Their knowledge and skill may even have allowed them to win a tournament or two by consistently using their own forces to full effect.

All denizens can vote for one nominee in this public poll. The deadline for you to vote is 11:59 PM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) Sunday, May 25.

Thank you very much.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread

Last edited by Gobsmakked on Mon May 26 2014, 19:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Awards 2014 voting [closed] - Best Strategist    Dark City Awards 2014 voting [closed] - Best Strategist  I_icon_minitimeSun May 18 2014, 18:53

My vote here may have been affected by the nationality of one of the nominees.

But I admit nothing!

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Awards 2014 voting [closed] - Best Strategist    Dark City Awards 2014 voting [closed] - Best Strategist  I_icon_minitimeSun May 18 2014, 19:10

Yeah, I loathe Canada too...wait, what are we talking about?

Back to top Go down
egorey
The Duck of Death
egorey

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Awards 2014 voting [closed] - Best Strategist    Dark City Awards 2014 voting [closed] - Best Strategist  I_icon_minitimeWed May 28 2014, 03:09

We were saying how Canadians are clearly superior but obviously outnumbered Thor

Rock.
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Awards 2014 voting [closed] - Best Strategist    Dark City Awards 2014 voting [closed] - Best Strategist  I_icon_minitimeWed May 28 2014, 04:29

I agree, Canadians have trouble with the ladies...wait, I feel I lost the conversation thread again.

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Awards 2014 voting [closed] - Best Strategist    Dark City Awards 2014 voting [closed] - Best Strategist  I_icon_minitimeWed May 28 2014, 11:43

Thor665 wrote:
I agree, Canadians have trouble with the ladies...wait, I feel I lost the conversation thread again.

Congratulations on winning Double-Win!, Thor!

...and don't worry I have nothing against canadians  Razz

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Awards 2014 voting [closed] - Best Strategist    Dark City Awards 2014 voting [closed] - Best Strategist  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark City Awards 2014 voting [closed] - Best Strategist
Page 1 of 1