THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dusting off the Raiders at 2k

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pehldog63
Kabalite Warrior
pehldog63

Dusting off the Raiders at 2k Empty
PostSubject: Dusting off the Raiders at 2k   Dusting off the Raiders at 2k I_icon_minitimeFri May 30 2014, 02:59

I just want to run this list past everyone. For the first time in a long time I am putting raiders in a competive list. Take a look and tell me what you think

Baron

KWx10 + SC = 100

KWx10 + SC = 100

Raider + GT + SR + FF = 95

Raider + GT + SR + FF = 95

KWx5 + blaster = 60

KWx5 + blaster = 60

KWx5 + blaster = 60

KWx5 + blaster = 60

Venom + SC + GT  = 70

Venom + SC  = 65

Venom + SC  = 65

Venom + SC  = 65

Reavers + AC + VB = 213

Reavers + AC + VB = 213

Beastmasters x 4 + Kymrea x 10 + Razor flock x 4 = 228

Ravager + FF = 115

Ravager + FF = 115

Ravanger + FF = 115

The grisly trophies on the raiders are for leadership tests for when the raider takes a penetrating shot. The grisly trophies on the venom is there to support the beastpack. Just curious what people think but did venom really get that nerfed. In 6th, the venom got a jink save of 5 anyways but we have FF so I'm not seeing the total problems. Over all what does everyone feel about the list. I don't include allies because I prefer a pure dark eldar list.

Last edited by pehldog63 on Fri May 30 2014, 03:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
1++
Hekatrix

PostSubject: Re: Dusting off the Raiders at 2k   Dusting off the Raiders at 2k I_icon_minitimeFri May 30 2014, 03:36

The problem with the Venom now means that if you Jink, you're not shooting at maximum firepower.

There is no letter 'n' in Ravager too...

Kabalite Warrior
pehldog63

PostSubject: Re: Dusting off the Raiders at 2k   Dusting off the Raiders at 2k I_icon_minitimeFri May 30 2014, 04:01

Good catch with the Ravager, fat fingers and iPad. I know if you jink that u don't get ur maximum power but in the last edition u only got the 4+ save if u moved flat out. I mean it's a slight blow but does it really effect the venom that much, just curious.
Back to top Go down
pehldog63
Kabalite Warrior
pehldog63

PostSubject: Re: Dusting off the Raiders at 2k   Dusting off the Raiders at 2k I_icon_minitimeFri May 30 2014, 04:01

Also, what do u think of the list. Have any suggestions on making it better?
Back to top Go down
1++
Hekatrix

PostSubject: Re: Dusting off the Raiders at 2k   Dusting off the Raiders at 2k I_icon_minitimeFri May 30 2014, 05:24

In the last edition you had to move to get that Jink, and if you want your unit to shoot, you only ha e 5+ protection. Now you don't even need to move to get Jink, which is better as its a 4+ and your guys can still shoot. To me, better

As for the list, not bad. Good mix of shooty and CC, I take it this is the way you like to play?

In terms of recommendations I'd suggest getting some Wyches with Haywire Grenades in there. Haywire really has become a reliable Anti Tank weapon, and best of all our Wyches nolonger die when we roll an explodes (unless against Open-Topped vehicles). Assaulting tanks is fun anyway!

Sybarite
lelith

PostSubject: Re: Dusting off the Raiders at 2k   Dusting off the Raiders at 2k I_icon_minitimeFri May 30 2014, 09:35

1++ wrote:
In the last edition you had to move to get that Jink, and if you want your unit to shoot, you only ha e 5+ protection. Now you don't even need to move to get Jink, which is better as its a 4+ and your guys can still shoot. To me, better

agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusting off the Raiders at 2k   Dusting off the Raiders at 2k I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dusting off the Raiders at 2k
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: