THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

First 40k list. I wanna go fast, if you aren't first you're last!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lofton
Slave

First 40k list. I wanna go fast, if you aren't first you're last! Empty
PostSubject: First 40k list. I wanna go fast, if you aren't first you're last!   First 40k list. I wanna go fast, if you aren't first you're last! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31 2014, 13:11

Just trying to get into 40k with some friends. I have done research and I feel this would be a good start to an all comers list. I chose models I enjoy aesthetically as well as models that can hold their own on the table. I plan on adding a unit of incubi and changing the archon's roll to melee with them at 1250-1500 pts. I will add a ravager at 1500 as well. How balanced am I looking? My big concern is if the blasters will be enough AT, I think the Venoms/Wychs can handle the infantry well enough.

Archon Venom Blade, Blaster, w/ haywires 85pts

4 Trueborn w/ 4 blasters
Venom w/ 2 X cannons 185pts

5 Trueborn w/ 4 blasters
Venom w/ 2 X cannons 185pts

5 Wyches w/ haywires 125pts
Venom w/ 2 X cannons

Venom w/ 2 X cannons

Venom w/ 2 X cannons

Venom w/ 2 X cannons
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: First 40k list. I wanna go fast, if you aren't first you're last!   First 40k list. I wanna go fast, if you aren't first you're last! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31 2014, 13:28

Archon: Blast Pistols have the same cost range as Blasters, and you'll get the +1 attack in combat for two combat weapons (Venom + Pistol).

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: First 40k list. I wanna go fast, if you aren't first you're last!   First 40k list. I wanna go fast, if you aren't first you're last! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31 2014, 15:16

No defensive gear for your Archon?

Slave

PostSubject: Re: First 40k list. I wanna go fast, if you aren't first you're last!   First 40k list. I wanna go fast, if you aren't first you're last! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01 2014, 01:02

Yea I have 45 pts left over for some ghost armor or something just was seeing if there was anything else that you guys think I am missing before I deck out the hero.
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: First 40k list. I wanna go fast, if you aren't first you're last!   First 40k list. I wanna go fast, if you aren't first you're last! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01 2014, 02:06

I really worry its an all or nothing list. All your ranged AT is in 2 spots which are easy to put down. I would be dropping the blaster born to units of 3, then looking to add a ravager

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First 40k list. I wanna go fast, if you aren't first you're last!   First 40k list. I wanna go fast, if you aren't first you're last! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First 40k list. I wanna go fast, if you aren't first you're last!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: