THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Independant Characters embarking, and unit disembarking on same transport.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AraneaValon
Slave
AraneaValon

Independant Characters embarking, and unit disembarking on same transport. Empty
PostSubject: Independant Characters embarking, and unit disembarking on same transport.   Independant Characters embarking, and unit disembarking on same transport. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02 2014, 02:08

I have a rather specific question that I have not been able to find the answer to elsewhere.

I have a haemonculus on foot, and a unit of 9 wyches inside a raider.
Can I, all in the same turn, embark the haemonculus (who auto-joins the wyches), move the raider, and then disembark the wyches (leaving the haemonculus inside the raider).

Argument against:
The Rules, p81, Independent Characters and Transports wrote:
The unit and the Independent Character(s) can, in a later movement phase, disembark together as a single unit. Alternatively, they can separate b either the unit or the Independent Character(s) disembarking while the others remain on board.

Argument for:
The Rules, p81, Independent Characters and Transports wrote:
The unit and the Independent Character(s) can, in a later movement phase, disembark together as a single unit. Alternatively, they can separate by either the unit or the Independent Character(s) disembarking while the others remain on board.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

Independant Characters embarking, and unit disembarking on same transport. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Independant Characters embarking, and unit disembarking on same transport.   Independant Characters embarking, and unit disembarking on same transport. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02 2014, 09:09

Simple answer - No. When an IC joins a unit, that unit can move no further that Movement phase. So you could have the Haem join the Wyches, the Raider can then move (as it's a different unit) but the Wyches cannot then move any further and therefore cannot disembark.

Independant Characters embarking, and unit disembarking on same transport.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: