THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Line of sight and Reavers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
feediz
Slave

Line of sight and Reavers Empty
PostSubject: Line of sight and Reavers   Line of sight and Reavers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08 2014, 19:24

Hey, so the rule book stipulates that for a model to have line of sight to another:

"For one model to have line of sight to another, you must be able to trace a straight, unblocked line from its body (the head, torso, arms or legs) to any part of the target's body."

does this mean that in order to shoot at our reavers, you have to be able to see the rider and that the jetbike doesn't count?
Back to top Go down
Silverglade
Wych
Silverglade

PostSubject: Re: Line of sight and Reavers   Line of sight and Reavers I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09 2014, 02:19

I would not think so. The bike is part of the "body" of the model.
Back to top Go down
doomseer11b
Sybarite
doomseer11b

PostSubject: Re: Line of sight and Reavers   Line of sight and Reavers I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09 2014, 03:35

it could definitely be argued i think. however, I enjoy the company of my friends and those I play with. My reavers do enough damage that I wouldnt argue this rule lol. I like for people to WANT to play me. I run nothing but caltrops and they usually devastate as it is.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Line of sight and Reavers   Line of sight and Reavers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Line of sight and Reavers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: