THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Quick list I made up for fun games. 1850

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Razkien
Kabalite Warrior
Razkien

Quick list I made up for fun games. 1850 Empty
PostSubject: Quick list I made up for fun games. 1850   Quick list I made up for fun games. 1850 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30 2014, 14:17

For 1850

-Archon
Husk Blade
Venom Blade
Phantasm grenade launcher
Shadow Field

-Succubus
Agoniser

-9 Wracks
Liq gun
-Raider
Grisly Trophies

-5 Wyches
Haywire
-Venom
Extra SC

-5 Wyches
Haywire
-Venom
Extra SC

-5 Wyches
Haywire
-Venom
Extra SC

10 Warriors
Blaster
Splinter Cannon
-Raider
Racks

3 Grotesques
-Raider
Grisly Trophies

4 Trueborn
Blaster x 4
-Venom
Extra Splinter Cannon

6 Reavers
Cluster Caltrop x2
Heatlance x2

6 Hellions
Helliarch
Phantasm Grenade

Ravanger
-Flicker Field

Ravanger
-Flicker Field

I'm not too sure what armies I'll be playing against, so I didn't specify towards any specific style. I realize the Hellions are probably going to be useless, but I never use them and I had some points left over, so I tried to fit them in. Archon is going to go with the Grots and the Succy with the Wracks.

I would have considered another unit of Blasterborn, but I don't really have the models and I'm trying to avoid proxying.

I'm probably low on lances as well, I'm hoping I can utilize the Wyches well enough to actually kill some vehicles.

Criticism is welcome.
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: Quick list I made up for fun games. 1850   Quick list I made up for fun games. 1850 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30 2014, 15:28

Why do you need the pgl? Grots only have I4.

Kabalite Warrior
Razkien

PostSubject: Re: Quick list I made up for fun games. 1850   Quick list I made up for fun games. 1850 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01 2014, 18:12

You made a good point. I ended up dropping the PGL and the Hellions. I made a Heammy with a liq gun and started him with the Bikers, and then put him in the Archon unit. With the left over points I made an Acothyst and Abberition in the Wrack and Grot unit respectively.

I lost to an Eldar player and I won pretty well against a Dark Angel army, the ones that deep strike pretty much everything. I def need some more practice though.
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: Quick list I made up for fun games. 1850   Quick list I made up for fun games. 1850 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01 2014, 22:09

You made a haemi? With bikers? Man, you lost me. I'm from Germany. Do you mind, translating this for me?

Hekatrix

PostSubject: Re: Quick list I made up for fun games. 1850   Quick list I made up for fun games. 1850 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02 2014, 01:05

Probably meant to say "made available"

Kabalite Warrior
Razkien

PostSubject: Re: Quick list I made up for fun games. 1850   Quick list I made up for fun games. 1850 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02 2014, 01:10

Sorry, I'll try to be more clear.

With the points I was able to get from dropping the Grenade Launcher and the unit of Hellions, I purchases a Homunculus and squad leaders for my Wracks and Grotesques. I started the Homunculus with the bikes first turn and moved him into the Archon unit, leaving the pain token with the bikers.
Back to top Go down
FishDeadDaemon
Slave
FishDeadDaemon

PostSubject: Re: Quick list I made up for fun games. 1850   Quick list I made up for fun games. 1850 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09 2014, 12:30

Why not give the Hermie a liquifier himself, then put him with the wracks?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick list I made up for fun games. 1850   Quick list I made up for fun games. 1850 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick list I made up for fun games. 1850
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: