THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500 Dark Eldar List

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Archon of the Purple Eye
Slave
Archon of the Purple Eye

1500 Dark Eldar List Empty
PostSubject: 1500 Dark Eldar List   1500 Dark Eldar List I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01 2014, 19:53

I am new to 40k and have chosen to play Dark Eldar. Can anyone give me a good 1500 point list to help guide my first purchases?
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: 1500 Dark Eldar List   1500 Dark Eldar List I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01 2014, 22:03

Just this? A 1500 point list? What are your thoughts? Want to play a real cool archon with cabalite warriors?
A coven list with lots of flesh arts like wracks and grots? A haemi, or two, with lots of funny toys?
Maybe a wych cult? Or a mix? How about allies?

When you are new to WH40k, do you know the alternatives? More info, please! Pretty please...

Hekatrix

PostSubject: Re: 1500 Dark Eldar List   1500 Dark Eldar List I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01 2014, 22:03

Hi and welcome.

I recommend going out and buying the codex first, having a really good read through and understand how the army works on the tabletop.

What made you choose Dark Eldar? Do you have friends that play 40k as well? They can help with your list building or if not, we here can help you with what ideas for an army you may have.

If you are really keen to buy models now, I'd recommend buying the Dark Eldar battleforce with an additional Venom and an additional Ravager. Good small force to begin with that you can play many different ways.

PostSubject: Re: 1500 Dark Eldar List   1500 Dark Eldar List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1500 Dark Eldar List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: