THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Help with 1850 Tournament List

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pehldog63
Kabalite Warrior
pehldog63

Help with 1850 Tournament List Empty
PostSubject: Help with 1850 Tournament List   Help with 1850 Tournament List I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02 2014, 23:09

Here is the list I have came up with based on the suggestions below. I should now have enough anti tank in order to take on any upcoming mech. Please let me know if I should make any changes. I did add one heat lance to a reaver squad because I had points to spare. If people think it is better, I could instead add two more trophy racks to some of my vehicles. I could also drop the heat lance and put retrofire jets on the true born and raider. Thanks for any feedback.

Baron

True Born x3
Blaster x3

Venom
Splinter Cannon
Grisly Trophies

KW x10
Splinter Cannon

Raider
Grisly Trophies
Splinter Racks
Flickerfield

KW x5

Venom
Splinter Cannon
Grisly Trophies

Wyches x5
HG x5

Venom
SC

Wyches x5
HG x5

Venom
SC

Wyches x5
HG x5

Venom
SC

Beastmaster x4
Khymerae x 15
Razorwing Flocks x2

Reavers x6
Heat Lance
Cluster Caltrops

Reavers x6
Cluster Caltrops

Ravager x3
Flicker Field x3

Last edited by pehldog63 on Sun Jul 06 2014, 19:54; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
theredone
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Help with 1850 Tournament List   Help with 1850 Tournament List I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04 2014, 05:23

Looks like a list I would run.

Only thing I can suggest, definitely drop the balusters from ur worriers, they don't want to be close enough to us them anyways. Ur wychest will do that job.

I would probably drop the flocks too by it that's just preference.

With the leftovers aim for a blaster or splinter born unit. Or I could fatten out ur beast pack. Something like 25 khymeras. Will draw a lot of fire or will wreck a lot of crap. Either way is win win
Back to top Go down
theredone
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Help with 1850 Tournament List   Help with 1850 Tournament List I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04 2014, 05:25

Oh sorry, and get caltrops on ur reavers, this is not optional in my eyes
Back to top Go down
SCP Yeeman
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Help with 1850 Tournament List   Help with 1850 Tournament List I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04 2014, 05:54

I agree with dropping the blasters. I like my warriors just shooting at infantry. I would then add these:

Beastmaster, 2 flocks
2 heatlances in each reaver squad

The lances can make up for your blaster loss and give you a different kind of weapon for tanks. I like flocks and think they are mandatory for beasts. I would add a couple more to help with non-strength 6+ wounds and just overall damage dealing.

Overall a solid list. I think no fearless on the beasts is a mistake as they will often actually lose combat quite a bit so the ability to stick and not worry about shooting casualties orlosing in CC is huge. Definitely something to think about.
Back to top Go down
pehldog63
Kabalite Warrior
pehldog63

PostSubject: Re: Help with 1850 Tournament List   Help with 1850 Tournament List I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05 2014, 20:44

Thanks for the suggestions. I have made a new list using up the spare points before I read your suggestions. I am going to defiantly tinker with the list. I know the beastpack suffers without the eldar giving them fearless but that is why I add some trophy racks to the raider. (I know it's not as competitive but I like pure Dark Eldar list) Also on my new list, I have a 2nd raider with trophy racks and also included them on one venom. Before I post the different list, I'm going to take another look at it to see how I can add your suggestions. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with 1850 Tournament List   Help with 1850 Tournament List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help with 1850 Tournament List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: