THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

formations and all the other rules

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
General Smooth
Hellion

formations and all the other rules Empty
PostSubject: formations and all the other rules   formations and all the other rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14 2014, 12:54

returning to game and looks like it takes a significantly larger wad (of money) to be able to play this game these days. Also there are endless types of rules.

Before I start laying out my green where can I get all the rules. I have the codex but I read mention of scourges getting skyfire from a formation and wondered how I get those and what else do I need to look at for all the rules at least to DE. Can we put a list together?
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: formations and all the other rules   formations and all the other rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14 2014, 12:57

The example of Scourges with Skyfire was, I think, made up. There are very few formations for DE at the moment so the only things you really need to play are the rulebook and the DE codex.

Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: formations and all the other rules   formations and all the other rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14 2014, 12:58

There are only two books you need right now: The main rulebook and the Codex.
There was only ever one Dark Eldar formation which was in a White Dwarf about a month ago, but that is it, and to my knowledge did not give Scourge the Skyfire ability (I've read that on wishlists, but I'm pretty sure there's nothing out there that gives the rule).

http://www.escelionfilms.com
General Smooth
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: formations and all the other rules   formations and all the other rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14 2014, 16:30

cheers chaps
Back to top Go down
DingK
Sybarite
DingK

PostSubject: Re: formations and all the other rules   formations and all the other rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14 2014, 17:13

Squidmaster wrote:
There are only two books you need right now: The main rulebook and the Codex.
There was only ever one Dark Eldar formation which was in a White Dwarf about a month ago, but that is it, and to my knowledge did not give Scourge the Skyfire ability (I've read that on wishlists, but I'm pretty sure there's nothing out there that gives the rule).

The formation in WD did not include Scourges, and is only legal in Apoc games anyway.
Back to top Go down
PartridgeKing
Sybarite
PartridgeKing

PostSubject: Re: formations and all the other rules   formations and all the other rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14 2014, 17:16

There is the 'Murderflock' formation that uses Scourges, however it's also Apocalypse only, doesn't give Skyfire, and is in 'Warzone: Valedor' along with a couple of other good fun Apocalypse formations.

A stitch in time, saves nine.

---

The Templar & The Alien - Battle Report

---

No Rest for the Wicked, a UK based Warhammer 40,000 LARP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: formations and all the other rules   formations and all the other rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

formations and all the other rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: