THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Grey Knights next?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

Grey Knights next? Empty
PostSubject: Grey Knights next?   Grey Knights next? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29 2014, 20:20

So, today we see word (from an apparently reliable source) that Grey Knights will in fact be next, squeezed in before the Blood Angels-Dark Eldar tandem in the fourth quarter:

RedFox on Dakka wrote:

From Lords of War Gaming ( https://www.facebook.com/Lordsofwargaming?hc_location=timeline ):

Now that Wolves have hit, The next 40k army will be Grey Knights. This release will be codex and data cards only. There will be zero kits for this release.

...... Should be soon. BA and DE could be down the road, but my source says GK. He's been right so many times.

Interesting that there supposedly won't be any new kits, but they don't seem to be lacking much.

One thing not being mentioned much at the moment is the rumoured Chaos/CSM units from a month or two ago. Now with the GK rumour, some are of course suggesting/hoping for a GK/Chaos combo kit, à la Orks-Space Wolves. Would be nice, if true, but highly doubtful.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

Grey Knights next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Knights next?   Grey Knights next? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29 2014, 21:56

Can't see it personally. Two marine codexes in a row?

Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

Grey Knights next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Knights next?   Grey Knights next? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01 2014, 03:49

That seems like a strange route to take considering GK don't really need an update. If anything I'd say Blood Angels. (I'd say SoB but they're hated by all of Ward-kind.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grey Knights next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Knights next?   Grey Knights next? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grey Knights next?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DISCUSSION

:: Other News & Rumours
-