THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Ongoing multiple assaults

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Painjunky
Wych
Painjunky

Ongoing multiple assaults Empty
PostSubject: Ongoing multiple assaults   Ongoing multiple assaults I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08 2014, 15:08

So lets say a knight has charged my BMs and after combat its base completely surrounded by the large BM unit.

Next turn I want to charge the knight with my wyches but I cannot get into base contact because the beasts are in the way.

Can the wyches charge the knight even tho they cannot get into base contact?

Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Ongoing multiple assaults   Ongoing multiple assaults I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08 2014, 15:19

I'd have to say no. A charging model has to move into base to base contact with the unit it is charging or the assault fails. If you don't leave a gap big enough for at least one model to get into b2b then the charge would fail.

Painjunky
Wych
Painjunky

PostSubject: Re: Ongoing multiple assaults   Ongoing multiple assaults I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08 2014, 15:29

Cool. Thanks Adhemar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ongoing multiple assaults   Ongoing multiple assaults I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ongoing multiple assaults
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: