THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Fuegan's Wrath

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brom
Wych

Fuegan's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Fuegan's Wrath   Fuegan's Wrath I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10 2014, 03:39

So I'm gearing up to face the new wolves, possibly orks and idk what else. Ive really been enjoying my fuegan innovation so I wanted to 'next level' it just for funsies. Plus I like the picture of a pirate ship armada launching its assault with a rain of firepower. Wondering what TDC thinks:

HQ
fuegan, splitfire trait 220
haemonculus, fg, vexator mask, crucible 100

ELITES
5 incubi, raider- ns 180
4 grotesques, aberration- flesh gauntlet, lg, raider- ns, tgl 255

TROOPS
8 wyches, hwg, trix- vb, raider- ns, tgl 186
8 wyches, hwg, trix- vb, raider- ns, tgl 186
3 windriders, sc 61
3 windriders, sc 61

HS
ravager, ns, tgl 120
ravager, ns, tgl 120
ravager, ns, tgl 120

3 vauls wrath, shadow weavers 90
3 vauls wrath, shadow weavers 90
2 vauls wrath, shadow weavers 60

TOTAL 1849

Last edited by Brom on Sun Aug 10 2014, 15:57; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

Fuegan's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuegan's Wrath   Fuegan's Wrath I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10 2014, 04:46

I'm a fan of shadow weavers, so I like it. One question though...no TGL on the wyches raiders?
Back to top Go down
Brom
Wych

Fuegan's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuegan's Wrath   Fuegan's Wrath I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10 2014, 04:53

Thanks. I am torn on that. They keep ravagers alive but otoh are more offensive on the raiders. I would either have to lose a toy or shift two from the ravagers.
Back to top Go down
flakmonkey
Sybarite
flakmonkey

Fuegan's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuegan's Wrath   Fuegan's Wrath I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10 2014, 08:47

In my arrogance and greed for high T, my reading of the Eldar Codex-Heavy Support section has always been limited to the Wraithknight. I just read up on on the Vauls Wrath Battery and Shadoweavers, and I was impressed. I'll be buying/taking some of these in the future. Do find them an effective answer to autocannons?
Where do the Haemon and Fuegan go(Haemon-Grots Fuegan-Incubi?)
The two Flesh Gauntlet? If you replace one with venom blade(example), that'd give you the points for your TGL on the wych raider.

"Whereas the duty of the Imperial Commander is either to seize or defend territory, the Dark Eldar make war only to steal. If, as a by-product of this, the are able to indulge their vile passion for murder, torture and other decadent acts, then they will joyfully do so, but this is not their primary goal"
Back to top Go down
Brom
Wych

Fuegan's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuegan's Wrath   Fuegan's Wrath I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10 2014, 15:56

Thanks for the suggestions. Ive noticed my haemonculus is built illegally anyway (3 arcane wargear) so I'll need to lose the mask or liquifier anyway so I'll have pts.

Fuegan goes with the grots, the haemie usually does too. In this version Ive dropped my 4 venoms and gone all raiders so the haemon has the option of deploying with the incubi which I like in concept although matchup dependent it may prove sketchy since incubi dont always like to be at the forefront where I may need the crucible. We'll see.

Ive used shadow weaver batteries in the past, never this many though :-). They can be pseudo autocannons yes. If your first hits a light transport they all hit (if you dont have better targets). Deployed out of sight their accuracy does drop but they are basically untouchable. They will also seriously punish infantry clusters like poor deployments, poor run moves after DS and assaults on your skimmers due to no consolidate. I started taking them to snipe key characters and dig shrouded troops out of ruins/cover, specifically nurglings. Pretty underrated unit IMO.

Also list updated, dropped the liquifier added TGLs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuegan's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuegan's Wrath   Fuegan's Wrath I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuegan's Wrath
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-