THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

A step forward

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Archon
Kabalite Warrior
Archon

A step forward Empty
PostSubject: A step forward   A step forward I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2014, 14:40

Does anyone else see a new Codex on the horizon as an opportunity for GW to expand upon the background of the Dark Eldar.

Will we see them moving forward in time like we see with the other races?

Will Vect be overthrown?  And by whom?
Will we see them working more with the Craftworlders, or will the rift widen?

And how are they going to top dropping an Imperial Battleship about to Warp Implode on someone's head?!?!?!?   Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

A step forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: A step forward   A step forward I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2014, 15:32

Vect won't be overthrown. He's been the king pimp of the dark city for 10,000 years.

I imagine they'll start working with them more since the Eldar are going to need more help from somebody eventually.

and for that last question. My answer is "Dais of Destruction."
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

A step forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: A step forward   A step forward I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2014, 16:38

No'aki is taking over in 2015 - it's official.

Back to top Go down
Archon
Kabalite Warrior
Archon

A step forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: A step forward   A step forward I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16 2014, 04:09

@ Lord Alino - It is certainly possible for Vect to be overthrown... It may even be for-shadowed by some comments made in the current Codex about Vect possibly being "off his game."

And it's not the first time GW has let an important special character pass into legend. There was a time when the Lord Solar Macharius had a model and an entry in the Imperial Guard Codex, and there was Commander Dante of the Blood Angels. Also, I think the Doomrider of Chaos is gone, I'm sure there are more.

If it is the Lady Malys who triumphs, would that give the Harlequins control of the Dark City by a proxy of sorts?
Back to top Go down
Anggul
Sybarite
Anggul

A step forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: A step forward   A step forward I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2014, 10:42

As an aside, Commander Dante is most certainly still around.

I don't think Vect will fall, but we might get some other interesting stuff.

"Oh how awful, did he at least die painlessly? To shreds you say? Well, how's his Dracon holding up? To shreds you say? Very well then... Sad, sad, terrible gruesome news about my colleague Archon Mhu'bhutu." - 'The Feather', Dracon of the Bladed Lotus
Back to top Go down
Trystis
Kabalite Warrior
Trystis

A step forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: A step forward   A step forward I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28 2014, 10:45

Yeah, I don't see Vect falling. Even if he did he may not be taken out of the book. There have been dead characters in other codexes.

Kabalite Warrior
Archon

A step forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: A step forward   A step forward I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28 2014, 17:22

Oh, your absolutely right. I do think he will be in the next Codex, maybe even a new model for the Dias. I was just posing some "what if's."

@Anggul - Didn't Dante die in one of the Armageddon Wars??? Am I wrong on that? I confess I don't know much about the Blood Angels.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

A step forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: A step forward   A step forward I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28 2014, 21:53

ALSO - If Vect were overthrown than I believe it'd be Malys doing it. That's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Anggul
Sybarite
Anggul

A step forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: A step forward   A step forward I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03 2014, 12:53

Archon wrote:
Oh, your absolutely right.  I do think he will be in the next Codex, maybe even a new model for the Dias.  I was just posing some "what if's."  

@Anggul - Didn't Dante die in one of the Armageddon Wars???  Am I wrong on that?  I confess I don't know much about the Blood Angels.

Nope, he's very much alive. He was elected the primary astartes commander for that campaign by Calgar and Tu'shan, and is currently the oldest astartes alive not interred in a dreadnought.

"Oh how awful, did he at least die painlessly? To shreds you say? Well, how's his Dracon holding up? To shreds you say? Very well then... Sad, sad, terrible gruesome news about my colleague Archon Mhu'bhutu." - 'The Feather', Dracon of the Bladed Lotus
Back to top Go down
Archon
Kabalite Warrior
Archon

A step forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: A step forward   A step forward I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03 2014, 14:07

Good to know. Thank's for the correction! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A step forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: A step forward   A step forward I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A step forward
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Background