THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Transportation...Cases and Bags oh my....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hex
Slave
Hex

Transportation...Cases and Bags oh my.... Empty
PostSubject: Transportation...Cases and Bags oh my....   Transportation...Cases and Bags oh my.... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19 2014, 19:03

We do not exactly have the most foam...friendly troops around, making Cenobites blush at times and all so what do people use to transport their armies?

Actually...I see this has been rather well covered with some research through the archives...
This can be closed or deleted.

Last edited by Hex on Tue Aug 19 2014, 19:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Found more threads)
Back to top Go down
aurynn
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Transportation...Cases and Bags oh my....   Transportation...Cases and Bags oh my.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15 2014, 16:21

Magnets FTW. Recently a Magnet company in my country started to manufacture a magnetic foil specifically suited for Neodymium (Rare-Earth) magnets. I just have shelves with this foil in my box or small metal boxes (cca 20x13cm). No abrasion, its tough to shift them even if you kick the box. very easy to unpack and pack.

Although vehicles still need a bit of foam to keep their balance.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Transportation...Cases and Bags oh my....   Transportation...Cases and Bags oh my.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15 2014, 16:29

Do you ever damage the models prising them off the magnetic foil?

aurynn
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Transportation...Cases and Bags oh my....   Transportation...Cases and Bags oh my.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15 2014, 17:42

Truly never.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transportation...Cases and Bags oh my....   Transportation...Cases and Bags oh my.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transportation...Cases and Bags oh my....
Page 1 of 1