THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

the Tantalus and his Scythevane attacks, can it attack fliers/FMC?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazy_Irish
Sybarite

the Tantalus and his Scythevane attacks, can it attack fliers/FMC? Empty
PostSubject: the Tantalus and his Scythevane attacks, can it attack fliers/FMC?   the Tantalus and his Scythevane attacks, can it attack fliers/FMC? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20 2014, 22:26

So here was I, thinking about my coven Tantalus and it's rules, and they seem to be kind of the same as the reavers attacks. Fly over it and it gets hit - but pretty hard. The question now is, can I hit flyers or FMC? Because d6 S7 AP2 his against FMC is pretty good!

Hellion
macknight

PostSubject: Re: the Tantalus and his Scythevane attacks, can it attack fliers/FMC?   the Tantalus and his Scythevane attacks, can it attack fliers/FMC? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21 2014, 00:22

The tantalus is a hovering vehicle, so unless the flyer is in hover mode, it can't.
Back to top Go down
Ollelta
Kabalite Warrior
Ollelta

PostSubject: Re: the Tantalus and his Scythevane attacks, can it attack fliers/FMC?   the Tantalus and his Scythevane attacks, can it attack fliers/FMC? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21 2014, 00:31

Currently I would say yes to FMC but no to Flyers. Compare the two versions of the rule "Hard to Hit" on pages 69 and 84. The Flyer entry specifically mentions that attacks that do not roll to hit may not hit a zooming flyer. The same is not true for the FMC entry.

For my group, this is how we've been playing it with reaver bladevane attacks, so I would argue the same carries across to the Tantalus and any other equivalent attacks.
Back to top Go down
Crazy_Irish
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: the Tantalus and his Scythevane attacks, can it attack fliers/FMC?   the Tantalus and his Scythevane attacks, can it attack fliers/FMC? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21 2014, 10:45

Well that sounds about right - thanks a lot for correcting me ;-)

PostSubject: Re: the Tantalus and his Scythevane attacks, can it attack fliers/FMC?   the Tantalus and his Scythevane attacks, can it attack fliers/FMC? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Tantalus and his Scythevane attacks, can it attack fliers/FMC?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: