THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1750 fast list

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Snorri
Hellion
Snorri

1750 fast list Empty
PostSubject: 1750 fast list   1750 fast list I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2014, 12:01

Hi guys, I want to test scourges plus bikes to have a fast list...well here's the general idea

HQ
Haemonculus: liquefier gun 60

Elites
4 Kabalite Trueborn: 4 blaster

Troops
10 Kabalite Warriors: splinter cannon

Fast Attack
5 Scourges: 2 splinter cannon
6 Reavers: 2 blaster

Dedicated Transports
Raider: disintegrator cannon
Venom: splinter cannon

Heavy Support
Ravager: flickerfield
Ravager: flickerfield
Razorwing Jetfighter: splinter cannon, flickerfield, night shields

8 dark lances: 36" S8 AP2 H.1
13 splinter cannons: 36" SX AP5 A.4/H.6
2 disintegrator cannons: 36" S5 AP2 H.3
14 blasters: 18" S8 AP2 A.1
20 splinter rifles: 24" SX AP5

tot. 1746

1++
Hekatrix

1750 fast list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1750 fast list   1750 fast list I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2014, 12:09

Looks good but I don't see how the Haemie works with this list. Maybe swap a Trueborn unit and take something that he can join to be more effective, IMO.

Also, and this completely depends upon playstyle, but Id swap the Splinter Cannon and take Splinter Racks simply because I don't see you sitting back at 36" just to shoot their one cannon. Within 12" and 24" is where you want to be and the racks help maximize their output

Hellion
Snorri

1750 fast list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1750 fast list   1750 fast list I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2014, 13:21

True mate thanks! here's the fixed list

HQ
Haemonculus: venom blade, liquefier gun

Elites
4 Grotesques

Troops

Fast Attack
6 Reavers: blaster

Dedicated Transports
Raider: disintegrator cannon, splinter racks
Raider: disintegrator cannon, splinter racks

Heavy Support
Ravager
Ravager
Razorwing Jetfighter

8 dark lances: 8 shots 36" S8 AP2 H.1
10 splinter cannons: 36" SX AP5 A.4/H.6
3 disintegrator cannons: 36" S5 AP2 H.3
10 blasters: 18" S8 AP2 A.1
22 splinter rifles: 24" SX AP5

tot. 1748

BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

1750 fast list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1750 fast list   1750 fast list I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2014, 15:01

I'd still lose the 2 splinter cannons on the warrior squads. They're just not very efficient. You're going to be moving in order to effectively utilize the rapid fire/splinter racks combo to be most effective, which means you're using the lower profile for the cannons. So you're basically paying 10 points for 2 additional splinter shots.

With the 20 points you save from not taking those, you could give your haemonculus a vexator mask, upgrade the venom blade to a power axe, and take a torment grenade launcher on their raider.

This will make the haemonculus more surviveable in a challenge by forcing the opponent to take a leadership test at -1 or not be able to attack you for the round. Then, at initiative 1, you get to make your attacks at S5 AP3. If you could free up 3 more points, I'd add a soul trap to the mix for kicks.

Alternatively, prior to seeing your updated list, I actually liked your old one better, and was only going to suggest getting rid of the 2 splinter cannons for splinter racks. I personally don't see a problem with going with a minimalist HQ such as a haemy w/ liquifier. Could always just throw him in with a trueborn squad to discourage people from charging the trueborn.
Back to top Go down
Dethdispenser
Kabalite Warrior
Dethdispenser

1750 fast list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1750 fast list   1750 fast list I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2014, 15:02

I feel as though you are lacking troops. Currently you have 2 troops with 2 raiders. So 4 options with Objective secured. But that is just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Snorri
Hellion
Snorri

1750 fast list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1750 fast list   1750 fast list I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2014, 19:49

Dethdispenser wrote:
I feel as though you are lacking troops. Currently you have 2 troops with 2 raiders. So 4 options with Objective secured. But that is just my 2 cents.
Mmm what I should put in? a couple of wyches' squads with hg?

@Betray do you think a Hae could stand toe to toe in melee against some heavy infantry?

Bleaksoul Brethren
Sybarite
Bleaksoul Brethren

1750 fast list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1750 fast list   1750 fast list I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04 2014, 00:25

I like wyches' with haywire in venoms because it gives you a cc anti tank and another vehicle with objective secured. If not I like to spend the extra 2 points for haywire on trueborn (because my blasters decide to fail and I go against knights a lot). I bring a hae because he's the cheapest and the liquefier gun has torched space marine squads that would have charged me (plus added protection against some flamer wounds on a trueborn squad).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1750 fast list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1750 fast list   1750 fast list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1750 fast list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-