THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Theatakcat
Hellion
Theatakcat

Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED   Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2014, 20:29

The Kabal of the scarred stone

For thousands of years the Kabal of the scarred stone had laid in the dark spires of Commorragh. Their fortress clad with elegant spires and smooth dark obsidian. For one to look at the fortress of the Kabal of the scarred stone is for one to look at true sublime beauty. As lesser Kabals have risen up and fallen, as centuries of historical bloodlines have been lost and forgotten, the wondrous tower has stood, unaffected by the politics and madness that surrounds it. A purple haze emits from the tower, showering anyone nearby in a sea of bright colour. Black banners are laid on the sides of the spire, each with a bright purple trim, with a very simple symbol, the one of a scarred stone. It is but a simple stone, grey and bland, there is nothing that differentiates it from the common rabble, apart from it's scars. These thick long lines go deep into the stone, showering it with dread and pain, sorrow and sadness. This symbol, very basic in it's design show's the tragic story of the Kabal of the scarred stone in an instant. For though it stands defiant, it stands defiant as a lesson not as a leader.

A long time ago, the Kabal of the scarred stone prospered with business. It was said that their raids were some of the best in the dark city. Their Archon Solara was a very ambitious Archon, ready to make it to the top. Her Kabal gained new followers every cycle, and with that her power grew. Solara also had a deep obsession. To own all the finest art in the Galaxy, and as her power grew so did her collection. Filled with heads of legendary Ork war bosses and bodies of heroic Space marine Captains, all posed in amusing ways to Solara, some were in a pleading state while others posed like puppets on a string. The room was filled with madness, the galaxies greatest saviours turned into a mad tapestry of forsaken art.

Her art was not just restrained to the art of pictures and visuals, her mind also craved the art of sound. Choirs of slaves song wondrous songs about her darkly deeds, their wailing also telling the stories of the fall and other tragic and inspiring moments in the long history of the Eldar. Peaks of emotion came from her halls of sound, the music vibrated the walls giving many Eldar in the vicinity feelings of drastic ecstasy and heart wrenching sorrow. The music took over their minds, making their minds sway in their vast imaginations. Many Archons journeyed to her Kabal to experience the mind-blowing sensational music that her artisans and slaves had created. Thousands of slaves were shipped into her fortress as complimentary gifts to her for such an ecstatic experience. But all of that would change.

In one fateful night, the mighty tyrant of Commorragh Asdrubael Vect visited her exquisite halls of music to experience the music first-hand. Solara had killed many slaves in the process of making the most beautiful soul-wrenching song, she assuredly thought that it would break the heart of any hardened Commorite, and hopefully even the blackened heart of Vect. As the music played, the Eldar around Vect were swoon, dancing mad dances with a feral spring in their steep. As the music reached it's peak the Eldar reached an orgasmic state, making many of them fall to their knees in pleasure. As the music stopped, the hall suddenly went silent filled with nail-biting tension awaiting the great tyrant's opinion. Vect only said a single word that would determine the whole entire fate of the Kabal of the Scarred stone.

"Boring" Vect claimed with a stone-cold emotionless expression .

Solara's dreams came crushing down. Just after that  Vect ordered his Kabal to eliminate it for wasting his time. Solara's forces fled into realspace, with over half their forces decimated by the Kabal of the Black heart. By some Miracle their fortress was untouched, Vect's forces had struck while inside the fortress, swiftly cutting down half of the Scarred stone's army in an instant. The survivors that did manage to escape, did through sheer luck. This somehow included a grief-stricken Solara, through some miracle Solara had managed to dodge all of the Black heart's shots with her shadow field, and manage to fling herself onto a fleeing raider. As the Kabal of the Scarred stone left Commorragh, Solara shed one tear knowing that all her precious art and music were destroyed, centuries of work gone in a second.

Now the Kabal of the scarred stone are alone in the vast galaxy. Hunted at every step by the Kabal of the Black heart, and every day their forces rapidly dwindle. Solara now stuck in a dark depression strikes at world's for the rage of her loss, plundering world's and destroying civlizations out of her grief.

As they wander through space alone and forsaken, their once proud kabal shattered into a million pieces, surely this sad tale is a metaphor for the Eldar race as a whole. And as the black spire of the scarred stone stands, it stands as just another lesson of the brutality of Vect.

Last edited by Theatakcat on Thu Sep 04 2014, 22:09; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I thought my old Kabal was old and generic)
Back to top Go down
Amornar
Kabalite Warrior
Amornar

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED   Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2014, 21:15

Nice read Cat, thanks for sharing. Got some good humor in there, I wouldn't expect any less from you. Only real critique is that the first few paragraphs didn't flow as well as the second half and seemed a little clunky to read. Might benefit from another proof read or two. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED   Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2014, 22:09

-Reads through paperwork-

Well it appears this man... Jocus is to be assassinated. We have been hired by one of his own kabalites to do so. Normally I wouldn't accept such a request but I believe this suits your tastes Balle Tueur.

-hands paperwork-

Please get this done by next week at the latest, as it appears the reward will be nice.

Aside from my personal fluff right there because jokes. This was a good read, I agree with Amornar that the first half could use a bit more work though. Also, you seem to make me laugh every time you post something long XD
Back to top Go down
Theatakcat
Hellion
Theatakcat

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED   Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2014, 22:12

Ha, you think to defeat Jocus, you hooded nobodies know nothing. You are just parasites in Commorragh, scum, sell swords, guns for hire. You have no pride, no honour and therefore do not deserve to live.

Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED   Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2014, 22:16

-tears up sheet-

Alright Balle, this just got personal. I'll be heading out first thing tomorrow, get my Dissintegrator Rifle ready.

-stands up and walks away, cloak flapping majestically behind him-
Back to top Go down
Theatakcat
Hellion
Theatakcat

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED   Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2014, 22:18

-scourge spying on the dark brotherhood flies back to Jocus-
"Sir, we have news about those sell swords"
"I know, those fools think they can kill me, the jest begins my faithful scourge. And I await their deaths"

Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED   Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2014, 22:22

(That must be the most skilled scourge in the universe. Holy heck.)

Alright, they seem to know we'll be coming. According to my brothers it appears they've been increasing their numbers on watch. This calls for a job from a Kabal we helped not to long ago.

Send a message to Archon Amornar, we will require numbers for this assault.
Back to top Go down
Theatakcat
Hellion
Theatakcat

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED   Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2014, 22:24

More join in, in our merry dance of death!

(Btw my scourges may be the best in Commorragh, and I may make some background about my most favoured Scourge)

Try and hit something that's moving you cross eyed fools!

Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED   Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2014, 22:27

-non rp like thing-
Make a character section. With like the old Archon, the new one, and some notable characters like I did. I advise that for Amornar as well.

-rp-
You know what? We have more hexrifles than they do darklances. Let's go kill these jokers.
Back to top Go down
Theatakcat
Hellion
Theatakcat

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED   Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2014, 22:28

-non rp- Yeah, I shall work on something.

-rp-
My weapons are terror, dark lances and speed!

Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED   Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2014, 22:32

Well you're screwed buddy! We've got you beat in terror, ranged weaponry, skill, and sexiness!
Back to top Go down
Theatakcat
Hellion
Theatakcat

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED   Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2014, 22:33

Scourges are sexy.

Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED   Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2014, 22:38

Our cloaks are sexier.
Back to top Go down
Theatakcat
Hellion
Theatakcat

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED   Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2014, 22:39

Well after the battle my scourges shall take you're cloaks and become the sexiest beings in the whole of Commorragh.

Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED   Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2014, 22:43

There aren't enough cloaks for you to take. There's only 101 of us and if you kill more than 5 we're out.
Back to top Go down
Theatakcat
Hellion
Theatakcat

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED   Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2014, 22:45

Oh the calamity!

Kabalite Warrior
Amornar

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED   Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2014, 23:00

Good lord you two....lol

Also, I do have a character section it is just structured differently Razz
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED   Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2014, 23:47

You have a character section?! I MUST REREAD YOUR FLUFF!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED   Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Scarred Stone NEW AND EDITED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Kabals Of The Dark City
-
Jump to: