THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

NOVA dark eldar grey knight list

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Red
Slave
The Red

NOVA dark eldar grey knight list Empty
PostSubject: NOVA dark eldar grey knight list   NOVA dark eldar grey knight list I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01 2014, 01:27

Saw that a couple people in the NOVA tourney were using Dark Eldar with Grey Knight allies. Does anybody know what this list might look like and how its used.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: NOVA dark eldar grey knight list   NOVA dark eldar grey knight list I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01 2014, 01:46

I don't know what it would look like but here is what I have to say

Hello Human, look at your army; now back to mine, now back to your army; now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't like mine, but if you left 6th edition and switched to 7th edition you could have one just like mine.
Look down, back up, where are you? You're in the store with the rulebook your rulebook can't play like. What's in your hand? Look at me, I have it, it's an army with Inquisition and Daemons that you could only hope to have.
Look again, the army is now Ultramarines and Black Legion. Anything is possible when you play 7th edition so stop with 6th.
I'm riding a Carnifex.
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: NOVA dark eldar grey knight list   NOVA dark eldar grey knight list I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01 2014, 21:35

The Red wrote:
Saw that a couple people in the NOVA tourney were using Dark Eldar with Grey Knight allies. Does anybody know what this list might look like and how its used.

Thanks

They could have been planning on using lots of psychic powers in their list, and threw in DE allies to get a haemonculus w/ crucible of malediction. Crucible is actually pretty worthwhile now, as against a psychic heavy list that has 30 points of warp charge, you may very well be able to kill 500 points of characters with a 20 point item.

But, that's just my first thought. Hard to tell without actually seeing the list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOVA dark eldar grey knight list   NOVA dark eldar grey knight list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOVA dark eldar grey knight list
Page 1 of 1