THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Roster Apps for windows phone??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thesaltedwound
Sybarite
thesaltedwound

Roster Apps for windows phone?? Empty
PostSubject: Roster Apps for windows phone??   Roster Apps for windows phone?? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01 2014, 18:40

So lately my android phone gave up the ghost, and as a stop-gap my friend gave me his old Windows phone, it's a nokia something.

The app store is pretty limited, as you might have heard lol! and there's no battlescribe.

Just wondering if anyone knows of a similar app that I can have. My searches haven't turned up much, but searching the app store on this phone is like walking around a dark room with your hands tied.

What's my strategy here, guys?
Back to top Go down
http://Www.bakeframes.bigcartel.com
Erebus
HTMLaemonculus
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Roster Apps for windows phone??   Roster Apps for windows phone?? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01 2014, 19:07

Not sure if it's available on Windows phone, but you could try searching for Quartermaster.

Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Roster Apps for windows phone??   Roster Apps for windows phone?? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01 2014, 20:38

Well prolly the easiest way is buying a second hand tablet for few EUR and installing Battlescribe. :-) No joking. You will spend more time's worth trying to find a solution for windows phone I think. And buying a secondhand cheapest tablet is far less dangerous than a phone.

Or you may kindly ask the Battlescribe creator if he has Windows Phone version in development.
Back to top Go down
thesaltedwound
Sybarite
thesaltedwound

PostSubject: Re: Roster Apps for windows phone??   Roster Apps for windows phone?? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01 2014, 23:27

I found a thread on the battlescribe forum saying he wouldn't make the windows app because of *something to do with java* that had several offers from other people to make it. Apparently he emailed them each in turn and nothing came of it.

Good idea about the tablet though. However you can deduce from my being given a phone that, at least for now, I'll have to struggle by without. At least I fixed my laptop battlescribe, just one more thing to carry to games!

Rikev
Slave
Rikev

PostSubject: Re: Roster Apps for windows phone??   Roster Apps for windows phone?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10 2014, 20:55

I use Onedrive as you can set up an Excel spreadsheet with your army list at home from the comfort of your desktop and view it on your phone at the table. Editing can be a pain though so make it easy to knock the points down or set up a backup list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roster Apps for windows phone??   Roster Apps for windows phone?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roster Apps for windows phone??
Page 1 of 1