THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Getting away from the Imperium

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
koreban
Slave
koreban

Getting away from the Imperium Empty
PostSubject: Getting away from the Imperium   Getting away from the Imperium I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04 2014, 20:29

Greetings. This being my obligatory introduction post, I wanted to take a moment to say that I haven't yet started my collection of Dark Eldar (other than having some Kabalite Warriors on sprue from a 3rd edition starter that I haven't assembled.)

I began playing 40k in January and have amassed a respectable force of Space Marines that I play as either Dark Angels or Crimson Fists. I've come to find the spess mehreens to be too 'samey' for my tastes and the one whole game I played against a local guy who occasionally brings his dark eldar to our game shop left an impression on me. StrikingScorpion88's recent youtube battle reports and army showcase sealed the deal for me.

With the new codex likely showing up this month (if the rumors pan out), I've been eyeballing Dark Eldar as my preferred go-to xenos force. I'm planning on picking up the new codex, and hopefully a campaign or battle box force, developing my list(s) and collecting an army of hedonistic, cultish, space-PCP hittin crackheaded future-elves.

Looking forward to learning the faction.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

Getting away from the Imperium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting away from the Imperium   Getting away from the Imperium I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04 2014, 21:56

Welcome to the Dark Eldar! It's a shame you started with those inferior mon-keigh races. Although I love me some Crimson Fists.
Back to top Go down

Getting away from the Imperium
Page 1 of 1