THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New DE player in the works

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skilled_Rider
Slave
Skilled_Rider

New DE player in the works Empty
PostSubject: New DE player in the works   New DE player in the works I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10 2014, 00:45

Hello all, I just joined up here, but have been reading post for a few months. I have been collecting DE models since June and just waiting on the new codex to start my first real list as I see big changes coming and the HQ's I like most likely will be gone in the weeks to come.

I am a 40K vet all the way back to 5th.... well one game before 6th dropped, but hey it sounds better right. lol. I play Grey Knights, and Space Wolfs and enjoy them but feel them to good to challenge me fully in a game. I also lost my Fav HQ for the Knights Mordrak and his Ghost knights so I wanted to start a new and wildly different army. DE has the best looking units in my opinion and I look forward to chatting with you all and leaning your vast knowledge on how to better myself with DE and in 40K in general.
Back to top Go down
thesaltedwound
Sybarite
thesaltedwound

New DE player in the works Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DE player in the works   New DE player in the works I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10 2014, 05:50

Watch out for that tree!

New DE player in the works
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: