THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Legends of the Damned signup

Go down 
+3
thesaltedwound
Lord_Alino
Cavash
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

Legends of the Damned signup Empty
PostSubject: Legends of the Damned signup   Legends of the Damned signup I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12 2014, 00:23

Legends of the Damned

Commorragh.

Home of the damned.

Metropolis of intrigue.

How long can you last in this bloodthirsty city?

The spires shoot high into the eternal twilight. Aerial wars never cease and every individual skirmish blends into a single tapestry of never-ending discord and anarchy.

In the streets the poor murder and steal to survive their cruel existence. It seems that in the depths of the Dark City you thrive or expire, gain power or become Parched.

In the highest spires the noble Archons play their endless games of politics and intrigue, each planning ahead a thousand moves into a war that has yet to be triggered. Yet there are times where actions are needed over politics; where the slip of a blade into an unsuspecting throat is more profitable than a poised tongue with perfectly rehearsed words.

This is a tale of brutality, deception and saboutage. Will you spend your existence in the gutter or seek your fortune working with Commorragh's young and reckless elite?

---------------------------------------

Welcome to Legends of the Damned RP.

This is an RP aimed at anywhere between three and seven people. You can expect to see many sides of Dark Eldar life and society within this RP as you seek to make your name and carry out your assigned task.

I am intending on making the game rather brutal and grimdark, so expect harsh punishments for foolish actions. Use your wits, cunning and skills to keep yourselves alive.

You are all Dark Eldar of different backgrounds and expertise. You have all made your way, through choice, to the Kabalite Fortress of the young Archon Yrithan Sallbairn, Lord and rarely disputed master, of the Kabal of the Inverted Fractal.

Your characters can come from any part of the Dark City and from any career path, but please remember to keep your characters early on in their professions. So no Archons, Succubi or Haemonculi, or any high ranking DE.

­--------------------------------------

Rules

I'm intending on this being a pretty casual RP, so I'm only asking for  few things.

Please make sure you can post regularly, either once or twice a week, preferably.

Please don't try and take control of the action. All deaths are to be carried out by my hand. Very Happy

Enjoy yourselves and please be respectful and interact with other characters!

Characters

If you wish to apply please post your character profiles.

Username:

Character name:

Equipment:

Origin:

Personality:

Appearance:

Other:

Skills: (These are things that your character is good at. Please pick one skill to be a major skill and two to be minor skills. These can be anything you can think of, from cooking to making explosives. Pick wisely, as it may affect the story!)

-------------------------

Character list:
Ilex - thesaltedwound
Synn - Cakeaunoob
Lord Alino - Illanze Estraphaur
Theatakcat - Dorgar
Helvexis -
Randozart -
Lady Malys -

Legends of the Damned signup YiVCUio

Last edited by Cavash on Fri Sep 19 2014, 23:59; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Damned signup   Legends of the Damned signup I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12 2014, 02:45

Would you be alright with me signing up? I'll work on a character tomorrow evening when I get home from Archon High.
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Damned signup   Legends of the Damned signup I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12 2014, 09:28

Sure. It's open for everybody. Smile

Back to top Go down
thesaltedwound
Sybarite
thesaltedwound

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Damned signup   Legends of the Damned signup I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12 2014, 11:31

This sounds fun. It's been ages since I've been part of a story. I'm sorry if this is really long! Let me know, and I'll edit it, or you could do it, that's cool to.

Username: thesaltedwound

Character name: Ilex

Age: 280 standard (I figure an un-rejuvenated Eldar lives about 15 times longer than a human, meaning she should play something like a human in her early to mid 20s)

Equipment:
Wychsuit, worn beneath clothing, usually.
Small case of vials + ingredients for making homebrew Hypex.
One hydra gauntlet (if this is too "elite" it can be got rid of).
A three-quarters built jetbike, lacking weaponry and a properly functioning turbo-booster.
The usual accroutrements of an escaped Wych Hypex addict living in Low Commoragh, i.e. the clothes on her back.

Origin: Born as debt-payment into the possession of the Cult of the Blade Denied, Ilex is the natural progeny of celebrated toroid arena champion Isurus and an unknown concubine. Ilex tells people her mother was a lhamaean, but she's a practiced liar and scammer.
Showing skill in the arena soon brought Ilex a small amount of income and independence, which she took advantage of to immediately become addicted to Hypex, spurning other combat drugs. Her skill only increased, but audiences started to become bored with her lightning-quick kills and lack of dramatic flair.
Shortly afterwards, her natural restlessness honed to unbearable sharpness by the Hypex, she murdered two other wyches and escaped with their valuable weaponry and a huge stock of narcotics. Selling everything except the Hypex and a single hydra gauntlet she'd become fond of, she went into hiding in Low Commoragh and spent a year learning to manufacture a decent substitute for Hypex, albeit one that brings on a range of variable side effects.
During that time, able to trade or kill for what she needed, Ilex kept her fighting skills sharp amongst the hellion gangs and lowlifers, making (but never keeping for long) a few allies, and more enemies. Recently, more in lust than ever with speed and movement, and piercingly aware of the Cult's yet-to-descend wrath, she has begun to build herself a Reaver jetbike. While not the only thing she's ever been drawn to, this is the first project Ilex has ever shown the slightest amount of patience with.
She has made her way to the Kabal of the Inverted Fractal to offer her blades and skills in hopes of finding some protection from the Blade Denied, and to return herself to the position of power and fame she feels is her birthright. If pressed by a skilled haemonculus, she might admit to a deeply buried ambition to become a greater Reaver than her famously dead father.
Or, as she put it to her last hellion consort in the Low City:
"My bike needs finishing. I can't be down here forever riding stupid toys like you. Hold still."

Personality:
Ilex is defined by her restless impatience and a thirst for movement. She hates more than anything to be delayed, and often works out her frustration in the form of minor maimings that she perceives to fit the nature of the delay. A swaggering hellion youth, getting in Ilex's way on the street as he inspected his fashionable facial scars in a knife store window was given an unexpected new one when she sliced his nose clean off.
Her addiction to Hypex was an inevitable response to a feeling of constant sluggishness, that one could always be going a little faster. She feels a great disgust for the methodical slowness of the haemonculi, and scorned to have her face altered while in hiding, claiming that they were more likely to catch her if she spent her time lying around on tables.
Ilex is an accomplished liar and truth-bender, and can use this talent well to get what she needs from those stronger or more powerful than herself. Not a solitary creature, even when in hiding, she knows who to form alliances with, if not friendships, and the easiest way of going about it.
Ilex takes great joy in the things that excite her, feeling thrills of ecstasy with the sharpness of the Eldar psyche, and is easily roused to riotous laughter.

Appearance:
A hood usually covers the fiery hair that marks her as property of the Blade Denied. Her face has never been haemonculaically altered, and dark eyes stare invitingly or terrifyingly to complement or contrast her slightly-too-wide smile or scowl. The lithe, powerful body of a Wych seems barely to move under a subdued, faded midnight robe, and seems to be the very incarnation of movement when seen in her wychsuit alone. Her collarbones bear two small tattoos; a spiked leaf of some venomous plant, and a shark-like creature. Hypex, for those who learned about it in school, doesn't actually make you into a wildly staring luncatic, its effects being concentrated in the mind and manifesting as tics if at all.

Other: Ilex has a terrible foot-tapping habit that seems to really get to people. Like any young star athlete she is terrible with currency, despite her year in poverty, and as such has none at present.

Skills: (I'm saying major because this is the one she's been formally trained in, but it's safe to say Ilex isn't as good at any of these things as the professionals)

Major: Close-quarters fighting, emphasis on the lightning dodge and the rain of quick blows.
Minor 1: Speechcraft generally, lying/deception/misdirection in particular.
Minor 2: Ilex can ride and maintain a jetbike, although nowhere near to Reaver standards.

She's learned to make pretty bad Hypex, but never bothered to learn to brew anything else, so I won't count that unless I have to. She's not even good at it.

Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Damned signup   Legends of the Damned signup I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12 2014, 17:12

Very interesting character, Wound. I do like RP'ing with players who make good backstories.

The equipment and everything Ilex owns is good. I'm sure she'll do well. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Cakeaunoob
Cake Who Thirsts
Cakeaunoob

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Damned signup   Legends of the Damned signup I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12 2014, 17:37

Username: Cakeaunoob

Character name: Synn

Equipment: Kabalite Armour, 2 human slaves, Splinter Pistol, Dagger, three phials of Adrenalight

Origin: Trueborn daughter to Melyth of the Kabal of the Severed Wings.

Personality: Delusional, paranoid and irrational to the extreme. Addicted to street Adrenalight, she keeps two twisted slaves that may have once been humans at her side to assist her during withdrawal periods. Though the slaves carry daggers, they are less than useful in combat. Synn claims some distant relationship to the Cavash dynasty of T’llionoch.

Appearance: Voluptuous (for Eldar), long black curly hair, pale skin, black eyes.

Skills: Plotting (major), agility, close-quarters combat.

The Trickster
The Usurper
Back to top Go down
http://cakeaunoob.deviantart.com
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Damned signup   Legends of the Damned signup I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12 2014, 22:19

Username: Lord Alino

Character Name: Illanze Estraphaur

Equipment: Wych Suit, Skyboard, Splinter Pistol, Weighted Flail, Pouch of uncounted Hypex Needles.

Origin: Illanze was a hellion gangster until recently. As one of the newest members, they went for more territory from another gang. Although somebody in their group ratted them out, and the opposing gang caught them by surprise.

Without warning, over half their gang was picked off in minutes before they managed to realize what had happened. The battle was a carnage, with next to no losses on the enemy's side.

Illanze and a few other members managed to survive the attack by fleeing. Although he did not escape unharmed, and was scarred for life permantly when his left eye was torn out ruthlessly.

Now, Illanze has went seperate ways with the other few members in search of power, so as not to lose another battle. Granted he could care less how he got there. If he had to sacrifice people on the way he would. After all, survival of the fittest.

Personality: Illanze is a cold hearted man; selfish and uncaring. He's absolutely ruthless to those he hates, and rare is it to find somebody on his good side.

He rarely talks unless somebody makes interesting conversation.

Appearance: Illanze is of average height for one of the dark kin, with an intimidating stance. A white wychsuit covers his legs and body, with no sleeves. His long, red hair hangs to about the middle of his spine.

He wears a black, metal eye patch over his left eye where he received a gruesome injury in a gang fight. Multiple chains hang at his sides, with his flail draping from his right side.  Estraphaur's splinter pistol is sheathed on his left side.

Other: Illanze is left-handed. He lacks in ranged combat, and has forgotten the reason as to why he even carries a splinter pistol.

SKILLS
Major: Close-Quarters (With Flails)
Minors: Intimidating, Skyboard Riding.
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Damned signup   Legends of the Damned signup I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13 2014, 13:35

Three people signed up already. It's going well!

Great characters so far. Smile

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Damned signup   Legends of the Damned signup I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14 2014, 18:54

As of now I know of three more people writing up characters for the RP so all active places are taken.

From now on I'll be accepting backup characters. Smile

Back to top Go down
thesaltedwound
Sybarite
thesaltedwound

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Damned signup   Legends of the Damned signup I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14 2014, 21:48

Great Very Happy

Theatakcat
Hellion
Theatakcat

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Damned signup   Legends of the Damned signup I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2014, 23:36

Username: Theatakcat

Character name: Dorgar

Equipment: Needle hands bridled with toxins,  bloodied bandages and other medical equipment (needles filed with various drugs), Hexrifle (please say if overpowered, it can be unreliable or take a very long time to reload), Gnarlskin.

Origin: Dorgar had spent many of his life as a common Dark Eldar. He was an artisan. He crafted buildings that were elegant, spires that pierced the dark night of Commorragh. Many of the buildings that he worked on were normally destroyed recently after being built, as it normally is in the anarchic Dark Eldar society. "An artisans work is never finished" as they say in Commorragh, for kingdoms topple down and rise everyday in the Dark city. Dorgar put his heart and darkened soul into his work, though he was never respected for it, he was just another lowly scrub, nothing compared to the military perfection of the Kabalites warriors or the elegant and ferocious Wyches. Dorgar was bored of his life. He craved something new.

Dorgar wandered down into the Dark (well darker) depths of Commorragh in search of a new experience (this may have contained a lot of alcohol in order for him to actually go down to those hellish depths). He wandered through shady alleyways, until he was suddenly knocked out. Dorgar woke up in a view from Hell itself, bodies hanged and tortured like puppets in a sort ofmad masquerade. Dorgar was stretched out on a table, metallic handcuffs blessed with dark runes were pinned on each of his limbs. Dorgar knew that instantly he was in one of the cursed Haemonculi's torture chambers. A twisted creature with many limbs and two faces was in a darkened corner, beating a young wrack for not applying a needle to the middle of the iris for maximum pain. Dark laughter and brutal hacking sounds filled the room with terror, Dorgar was not afraid but rather instead enjoyed it, seeing beauty in the madness.

Dorgar was tortured for month's on end, slowly savouring the pain. The two-faced Haemonculi who he learnt was Master Slimpth of the sliced eye, kindly delivered him the sweet tang of pain. The Haemonculi saw something in the lowly plaything, he did not seem to fear the Haemonculi but instead he saw them as disciples of dread. In a miraculous act of mercy (or just annoyed that his plaything wouldn't die so fast) he let the Scrub go, but not without a price. First of all Slimpth asked cruelly if he would pledge allegiance to him, it was this choice or death, so Dorgar accepted welcomely. The second favour Slimpth asked  with his other face was of his hands. Slimph then in a flash cut off his hands with one of his multiple limbs.  Dorgar embraced the pain and savoured it. Quickly after his forced welcome into the Coven of the Sliced eye his hands were replaced with long sinister looking metallic claws, the points at the end of each finger as sharp as a needle point. With his hands gone, Dorgar embraced his future and decided to serve his new master to the best of his abilities.

After being newly inducted into the Coven of the Sliced eye, Dorgar is eager to improve himself to the Coven. Sadly being newly inducted he is also expendable to the extreme and is normally sent on unimportant missions or used as a temporary "gift" to Archons who arrange deals with the Coven. But Dargor is determined no matter what to please his master, for it is his master who gave his life meaning, to deliver pain to the universe.

Personality: Dargor is very excitable and quite insane. Sudden bouts of laughter is not uncommon with Dorgar due to his lack of sanity. Dorgar has no self-respect or pride and will only fight if the master is insulted. Dargor's favourite pass times are torturing his former allies and testing out his needle claws. Dargor is quite slow-thinking and is very used to being told what to do. He is very loyal (for a Dark Eldar) to people who help his master or have made deals with him. Dargor is quite content with his life, but hates anyone with a passion that dislike the Haemonculi, for he sees them as having "no taste in true art".

Appearance: Dargor is stubby for an Eldar, and bulked up with drugs and flesh implants. His needle claws are constantly dripping with vile toxins and a green haze emits from his blackened helmet.,that shrouds his scarred face. A robe made of Mon'keigh skin covers his torso, splattered with former experiment's life-blood. On his left arm is a blood stained tattoo that show's the symbol of the Sliced eye, displaying his allegiance for all to see, for he is proud of his master.

Other: As Dargor was a former-artisan his hex-rifle and sharpened needle-claws are exquisitely crafted, gold rims his weapons and his weapons and gear are frequently polished. Apart from his butcher's coat, he keeps that stained with blood to show to the rest of Dark Eldar society about the art he has performed.

Skills:

Main (Marksman)
Marksman
Due to Dargor's metallic claws he had more stability with hex rifle then any other common Dark Eldar would. In the torture chambers in which he works and resides, he practices on "playthings" as target practive in order for him to hone his skills to perfection, just as he tried to perfect his craft of building.

Navigation
Due to his past knowledge of buildings and the Coven Labyrinths Dargor is very good at navigation and he rarely looses his way through Commorite architecture due to him actually working on some of the buildings himself!

Minor Healer
As Dargor has inflicted pain and wounds on many people, he also has extensive knowledge on how to fix them back up to have a second go at them. Dargor can treat light wounds efficiently and keep bigger injuries from having a quicker effect on the "patient".

Sybarite
thesaltedwound

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Damned signup   Legends of the Damned signup I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2014, 05:58

He sounds like a hoot! Very excited to meet you all. Any reasoning behind your choice of names? (I'm asking purely because I want to show off)

Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Damned signup   Legends of the Damned signup I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2014, 12:28

Kitten - I shall now refer to you as Franken Stein's Monster.
Back to top Go down
Theatakcat
Hellion
Theatakcat

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Damned signup   Legends of the Damned signup I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2014, 16:40

I chose Dorgar because I loved the name Xagor (from the path series) so I went for a similar sounding name.

Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Damned signup   Legends of the Damned signup I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2014, 19:29

Very nice. Good to have a servant of the Covens in the RP.

The Hexrifle is a it strong, so it'll have quite a long reload time. Probably one shot per post, but I'm happy with you keeping it. After all, with you being marksman I imagine you'd rather line up te shot properly rather than fire wildly.

I am looking to start the RP next Wednesday, so if all the characters could be done by then that would be much appreciated. If not we'll be starting anyway. Wink

Back to top Go down
Cakeaunoob
Cake Who Thirsts
Cakeaunoob

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Damned signup   Legends of the Damned signup I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2014, 19:41

Synn is a character from my entry in the fiction competition earlier this year. She's Synn because it sounds like 'sin' and her mother is Melyth because it's similar to my own name. No real thought went into the name. Razz

The Trickster
The Usurper
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Damned signup   Legends of the Damned signup I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18 2014, 13:17

I could give you a comprehensive background of most of the NPC's that you'll encounter, but I think that'd make the GM posts too long.

Back to top Go down
thesaltedwound
Sybarite
thesaltedwound

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Damned signup   Legends of the Damned signup I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18 2014, 18:31

Wink Maybe in a whole different thread, Cavash? I do so love a backstory.
Ilex is named after the holly plant, simply. Did you know it's the only surviving genus in its family? She's the only survivor of her family, too. Holly can be dangerous. Along with its spikes, its fruit is toxic! Very Dark Eldar, but the clincher is the toxic compounds: caffeine and caffeic acid. Perfect for someone addicted to the "run faster drug"!

Lady Malys
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Lady Malys

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Damned signup   Legends of the Damned signup I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19 2014, 23:16

I'd like to put in for a reserve slot (or even play slot) if it's not too late!

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Damned signup   Legends of the Damned signup I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19 2014, 23:58

Sure, I'll list you down as one of the playing characters as I'm feeling generous today. Smile

Back to top Go down
helvexis
Sybarite
helvexis

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Damned signup   Legends of the Damned signup I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21 2014, 12:33

Username: helvexis

Character name: Rari

Equipment: Chameleoline Cloak, 3 smoke bombs, Taser, sleeping tablets, recording device.

Origin: vat grown by The Hex to be an infiltration and assassination tool for their own gains Rari was made with a psychological error in that he refused to personally kill anyone. That isn't to say he didn't enjoy the suffering of others or causing a death by proxy, he just refused to be the hand that wielded the weapon. before this was known however he was trained in espionage and sabotage. Abandoned to die in the streets after his defect was found out Rari has made a niche for himself as a neutral spy for hire and information broker but those who cross him are often found dead from accidents seemingly caused by another

Personality: Quiet, focused plus a hatred and fear for Haemonculi in general and The Hex in particular are what stand out about Rari.

Appearance: a very bland appearance is what was designed for Rari at his conception and what he has is a very bland set of features nothing distinguishing pops out it is perhaps a little disturbing for others when they come across him as he is the epitome of an average eldar in every way

Other: While never having actively killed anyone Rari has arranged the deaths of many others usually with the aid of an unknowing patsy.

Skills:Major: stealthy moving and general sneakiness
Minor: a basic understanding of how to set up different kinds of traps
Minor: conversational skills, can pick up on shifts in expression or tone to make a rough guess of intent or masking of information
Back to top Go down
Lady Malys
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Lady Malys

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Damned signup   Legends of the Damned signup I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22 2014, 23:47

Username: Lady Malys

Character name: Keshariel Ilestrion, the Severer

Equipment: Armour - a Wych suit is technically armour ... A very fine, expensive coat with a furred collar (bought for a previous mission on a cold world). High boots to go with same. A Shard Carbine and Splinter Pistol, both standard issue. Some daggers, lightweight and very sharp, suitable for throwing. Three plasma grenades, each bearing a poem to the Consort of the Void, and a small portrait of her in exquisite, not to say explicit detail. Lastly some monowire hidden in a sash around his waist or coiled up in a small pouch (with some elegant spidersilk gloves to handle the device without losing fingers). Personal effects.

Origin: Born into the Wych Cult of the Serpent's Kiss, the Trueborn son of one of the more minor Wyches quickly found he was not destined to be a great power in the Cult. In keeping with the Dark Eldar creed of striving for perfection in all things in which one desires to excel, Keshariel tried for fifty or so years to make his way to the top …

… only to find that he was blocked from its higher echelons by virtue of having been born a male.

Though there was certainly a place for a male of his strength, stamina and good looks, Keshariel found that his presence in the arena was regarded as a novelty at best. Opportunities to show how good he had become with a blade, monowire noose or elegantly-placed kill shot were somehow always sidelined in favour of one of the aspiring daughters of the Kabal. Invitations to audiences with any of the Hekatrices always had more to do with pleasure than business. He felt tired of being treated more like a nameless pleasure slave than one of the Eldarith Ynneas, and found the future prospect of being seen (in his view) as good breeding stock demeaning. In short it was a frustrating life for someone of Keshariel’s drive and ambition, and he decided that the only way to gain any kind of status other than that of a favoured concubine was to strike out and find somewhere where he could make a scar of his own upon the Dark City.

Personality: Keshariel is a risk-taker. Although he is capable of executing a meticulous plan, carried out in many steps, he is always having to balance his desire for such surety with the thrill-seeking side of his nature, which still takes over on occasion. As an aspirant Wych, this gave him a flashy but superficial edge, and the accurate judgement of many of his teachers was that he has potential but will never be a political force on his own. Keshariel isn’t stupid, but he sometimes fails to concentrate for long enough to be a true player in Commorragh’s games.

What he is good at is innovation. He will often be the first to suggest something unorthodox or risky, but he has always calculated the odds. Well, almost always. Sometimes something looks like just too much of a buzz not to try.

In common with this, Keshariel is finely attuned to the sorts of varied pleasures being a Dark Eldar can offer, the hedonistic impulses that need to be kept to certain times and places or risk unfortunate consequences. What holds him in check are two things: firstly fear of failure – he refuses to entertain the idea of falling so far as not being at least in a good Kabal, if not something more prestigious. He is Trueborn. How can he be expected to live like one of the common rabble? Of course, he also wants to prove to certain of his Wych Cult just how wrong they were to ignore him. Secondly, he is very aware of the strength and ability of those currently ranked above him and tries to keep a good idea of who pulls the strings and who is merely manipulated. Or, this being the Dark City, which is doing how much of each to whom.

His skill at attention to detail means that Keshariel is quite a good artist, but he is really too lazy to apply himself to this creative pursuit. He tends to indulge himself in his time off, his recreational drugs of choice being hallucinogens. So far he’s been quite good at judging what is truly time off. So far.

Keshariel is fairly good at working as part of a team (so far as any Dark Eldar is) because that’s how he was taught in the Wych Cult – in a small class, often with group challenges to face such as how to take down a much larger opponent.
Keshariel is left-handed and his favourite colour is blue. He doesn’t believe in luck, as far as he is concerned he wins because he is better. (!)

Appearance: Keshariel shows his origins in the arena: he is a classic Wych beauty, with large, dark purple eyes, a proud set to his slightly aquiline features, and a sensual mouth. He has long straight hair, usually black or dark green; he has taken great pains and spent no little currency on making sure his flawless white skin stays that way. It has a few small scars, but these are all in the process of being dealt with (it takes time to collect the sort of payments Haemonculi need for delicate work). He is tall, with long legs usually shod in high boots and almost always wears gloves to protect his elegant hands, “the hands of an artist”, as he likes to say, often while uncoiling his trademark garrotte from some unfortunate’s neck.

Other: Keshariel is quite good at coming up with ideas, though not always of the most orthodox kind. He is stealthy on his feet and quick, making good use of the monowire garrotte in ambush, most of all a close combat specialist from his time in the arenas, though he is a passable shot with the Shard Carbine as well. He enjoys the contrast between the subtlety of the noose and the anything but subtlety of massive firepower.

Keshariel hasn’t left the arena as such; he’s taken a sabbatical, as creatures as easily bored as Dark Eldar often do, looking for something a bit more substantial and exciting to do – he plans one day to make a spectacular comeback. That, he believes, should silence a few detractors.

Skills: Major Skill: Close combat. Minor Skills: Seduction, Ranged Weapons (for the Shard Carbine).

I made a few small changes and made him a bit younger. I hope that's all right! Didn't think I should try bringing along the 'confiscated' Witchblade ... Very Happy

Last edited by Lady Malys on Tue Sep 23 2014, 21:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cakeaunoob
Cake Who Thirsts
Cakeaunoob

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Damned signup   Legends of the Damned signup I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23 2014, 18:48

Eep! Keshariel! He had better not woo another of my characters. Wink

The Trickster
The Usurper
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Damned signup   Legends of the Damned signup I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23 2014, 19:16

I'm looking at getting the RP started tomorrow night. If anybody needs some more time feel free to ask. If not I'll be putting up the first post tomorrow. Smile

Back to top Go down
Lady Malys
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Lady Malys

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Damned signup   Legends of the Damned signup I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23 2014, 21:07

I will try to get his my butt in gear! Very Happy

Don't worry about Keshariel. Just smack him on the nose if he's a nuisance Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Damned signup   Legends of the Damned signup I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legends of the Damned signup
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

TEMPLE OF GAMES

:: The Dark City RPG Discussion
-
Jump to: