THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Eldar allies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleaksoul Brethren
Sybarite
Bleaksoul Brethren

Eldar allies Empty
PostSubject: Eldar allies   Eldar allies I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2014, 15:55

This may the wrong place to post this but I'm looking to make Eldar allies and was wondering which craftworlds would be most likely/ willing to help their dark cousins.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

Eldar allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldar allies   Eldar allies I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2014, 21:46

(Could an admin move this to the Craftworld Eldar area?)

Also, that's a toughy. Although if you're okay with doing a custom Eldar craftworld, you can have it to where your Dark Eldar were in a realspace raid when they got a call of help from a Craftworld under attack.

(I like fluff)
Back to top Go down
thesaltedwound
Sybarite
thesaltedwound

Eldar allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldar allies   Eldar allies I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2014, 05:49

I've always thought of it less as the CWE helping us than seeking our aid. What would we need those idiots for?
Of the main ones, Saim-Hann would probably be the most up for it. They seem the most savage of the craftworlds, and they love to go fast.
But like Alino pointed out, the 40k universe is limitless. You tell us.

Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

Eldar allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldar allies   Eldar allies I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2014, 19:33

No, this is suitable here. It's a discussion of background, afterall.

I don't really know of many Craftworlds that would willingly help out their kin. I know that the DE have saved Craftworlds before out of morbid curiosity for their dabbling in necromancy, so I suppose they could owe them a favour.

Eldar allies YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Trystis
Kabalite Warrior
Trystis

Eldar allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldar allies   Eldar allies I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18 2014, 08:19

Most fluff has been us coming to their aid. Out of the codex craft worlds Saim-ham would be most likely to help us I think. There is an example in the CWE codex where Saim-hann attacked an imperial colony on a maiden world leaving them defenseless and letting the dark eldar take over.

A kabal helped Iyanden because they though the necromancy was amusing. Later Vect helped Iyanden and Biel-tan prevent to hive fleets from meeting because it would of been disastrous for the eldar race.

If you're really focused on fluff you may want to include harlequins in your list because they serve as intermediaries between eldar factions.

Any of them could help if their farseers predict that it would save or benefit their craftworld down the line.

Sorry for spelling, sent from my phone

Eldar allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldar allies   Eldar allies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eldar allies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Background
-
Jump to: