THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

How about this for Webway portal delivery?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tibersky
Hellion
tibersky

How about this for Webway portal delivery? Empty
PostSubject: How about this for Webway portal delivery?   How about this for Webway portal delivery? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2014, 05:25

Hello esteemed Archons, Homunculus and Succubi. I have devised a quick way to deploy a Webway Portal using an imperial bastion as a delivery system. check it.
Bastion
comms relay(tis important)
escape hatch(tis also important)
Homunculus with a Webway Portal.
Wracks and Heamy inside an imperial bastion. 4 liquifier guns with 10 wracks and the Heamy (Medium building capacity 15). Or two Heamys for Fearless unit of hate. You can get 6 liquifier guns. Heamy also has a Webway Portal (305 pts).
Use escape hatch to move forward, 12 inches from deployment, then walk 6,(18 inches total!) drop portal, income everything turn two. Comms relay helps with the reserve rolls. Bastion is AV 14 and tough will withstand first turn. Awesome sauce of pain incoming. Including Talos's, Cronos's, hoards of wychs, wracks, grotesques, reavers (even though they can deepstrike anyway), Hellions, HERLIQUINS for that one or two psychic dice for denials and awesome rending. Holly crap Incubi. This whole bastion setup(115) with just one homunculus with a portal(85) is 200 points. I'm telling you guys, this will be fun.
I got the bastion idea from listening to Forge the Narrative.
But how do I justify Dark Eldar with an IMPERIAL bastion? In the fine words of Avitus "More Corpses".
Back to top Go down
thesaltedwound
Sybarite
thesaltedwound

PostSubject: Re: How about this for Webway portal delivery?   How about this for Webway portal delivery? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2014, 05:42

I think Mushkilla posted the same thing about a week ago.
It'd be hard to come up with a convincing story to get me to agree to this in a game, even if I was the one using it Razz

lelith
Sybarite
lelith

PostSubject: Re: How about this for Webway portal delivery?   How about this for Webway portal delivery? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2014, 06:24

Mushkilla suggested the same tactics, except for using Imperial Bunker instead of Bastion - which made me order the bunker on that day Wink

In the fluffy aspect, I agree with someone's opinion to convert a building into a haemonculus's workshop.

EDIT: Mush's link: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t9898-the-web-way-portals-the-escape-hatch

Crazy_Irish
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: How about this for Webway portal delivery?   How about this for Webway portal delivery? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2014, 11:19

thesaltedwound wrote:

It'd be hard to come up with a convincing story to get me to agree to this in a game, even if I was the one using it Razz

How is that for a convincing story ;-)

PostSubject: Re: How about this for Webway portal delivery?   How about this for Webway portal delivery? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How about this for Webway portal delivery?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Drukhari Tactics
-
Jump to: