THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Missing items on GW website

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Believer
Wych
Mr Believer

Missing items on GW website Empty
PostSubject: Missing items on GW website   Missing items on GW website I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2014, 09:21

I'll start the rumour mill grinding early on this one. I know it rarely means anything to look at missing items on the GW website... but both the Chaos Space Marine Khorne Lord and the World Eaters shoulder pads are gone. I don't know how long they've been missing for, but could this be the approach of the fabled Khorne supplement (with those smashy smashy drop pods)? Pessimism and previous experience says no, but I'm keeping my ear to the ground for news on this...
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Missing items on GW website   Missing items on GW website I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2014, 10:49

Hmm. The Legion supplements were long rumoured, and we only really got the Black legion one out of it.
Could be a promising lead for the World Eaters to be on their way. I'm hopeful.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Dragontree
Wych
Dragontree

PostSubject: Re: Missing items on GW website   Missing items on GW website I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2014, 12:25

I desperately want a Night Lords supplement but I don't really ever expect to see one.

A Khorne supplement would be very cool though

The_Burning_Eye wrote:
it's the Starsky and Hutch venom! but I'm kinda ok with that
Back to top Go down
Mr Believer
Wych
Mr Believer

PostSubject: Re: Missing items on GW website   Missing items on GW website I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2014, 13:05

Dragontree wrote:
I desperately want a Night Lords supplement but I don't really ever expect to see one.

A Khorne supplement would be very cool though

Having read the Night Lords trilogy, I'd love to see this too, but you're right, there probably isn't much chance of it happening Crying or Very sad

It wouldn't be totally unprecedented for a supplement or codex to come totally out of the blue, like a Khorne/World Eaters one could. Grey Knights appeared from practically nowhere. Personally I'm loving the way my fledgling World Eater force is shaping up (project log possibly incoming) as well as how it fights already, but anything that makes them a bit more competitive would be more than welcome. I would love to send them smashing into loyalist ranks in drop pods in a kind of "See how they like it" way, but even though it would be incredibly easy to put drop pods in, they probably won't do it. Just repackaging the existing one would be fine. Don't even need spiky bits and trinkets and so on, they'd just mess with the opening mechanisms anyway...
Back to top Go down
Dragontree
Wych
Dragontree

PostSubject: Re: Missing items on GW website   Missing items on GW website I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2014, 13:46

Mr Believer wrote:
Don't even need spiky bits and trinkets and so on, they'd just mess with the opening mechanisms anyway...

Or just provide super efficient blood spilling for the blood god, kind of like a JML advertisement in low weekly payments...

Also get a plog going! I've been considering a small world eaters force also. As my wage goes up the likelihood of purchasing forge world also increases...
Back to top Go down
Mr Believer
Wych
Mr Believer

PostSubject: Re: Missing items on GW website   Missing items on GW website I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2014, 14:29

Dragontree wrote:
Also get a plog going! I've been considering a small world eaters force also. As my wage goes up the likelihood of purchasing forge world also increases...

I've used a fair few Forge World bits across my force, including two of the World Eaters conversion kits and a couple of Rampager heads. There's also a very nice torso I just got for one of my Berzerker champions, but that can be my first log post... Their stuff is so good. The tiny little sharpened teeth inside the vox grilles on all of the heads are just amazing, and a favourite touch of mine. The chain axes are also really useful if you're going down the expensive upgrades route (like I am).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing items on GW website   Missing items on GW website I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing items on GW website
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DISCUSSION

:: Other News & Rumours
-
Jump to: