THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500 Points Beaststar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Razorfate
Kabalite Warrior

1500 Points Beaststar Empty
PostSubject: 1500 Points Beaststar   1500 Points Beaststar I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26 2014, 18:02

Hi fellow citizens,

For a local tournament this weekend, i'd like to go with Baron and Beaststar one last time. As i am new to the true kin, this will also be my first tournament match with dark eldar.

My list is :
2 Farseers with jetbike, singing spear, one with shard of anaris
2 windrider jet bike units
2 wraithknights

Baron
Beastmasters one with power lance
25 kyhmera
5 wyches with hwg in raider with grisly trophies and enhanced ethersails.

The possible armies in tournament
Astra M, with one blob squad and tanks
Tyrannids
Orks with battlewagons
White scar deathstar with thunderfire cannons and storm talons
Dark eldar with venomspam with eldar allies (wraithknight, farseer)

Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Dethdispenser
Kabalite Warrior
Dethdispenser

PostSubject: Re: 1500 Points Beaststar   1500 Points Beaststar I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26 2014, 19:58

Nasty list. Very mean. The Dark Eldar Venom spam may cut you down. Though.
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: 1500 Points Beaststar   1500 Points Beaststar I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26 2014, 19:59

I think you're better off buying more upgrades for your farseers instead of giving a beastmaster a power lance. Also, what powers are you going for? I suggest Invisibility, Hammerhand, and Sanctuary.
Back to top Go down
Razorfate
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: 1500 Points Beaststar   1500 Points Beaststar I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26 2014, 21:21

Farseers each have runes of witnessing. I am hoping for invisibility against everyone but orks. I will try for fortune against orks. I sucked casting invisibility by rolling 6 and 7 dices in 2 prep matches before. So i dont think i will be able to cast anything other than invisibility or fortune as i will probably roll every dice but one that is kept for ghosthelm.
Back to top Go down
Bleaksoul Brethren
Sybarite
Bleaksoul Brethren

PostSubject: Re: 1500 Points Beaststar   1500 Points Beaststar I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27 2014, 08:59

Misfortune on the beast star would be pretty nasty as well. Rending on 6's.
Back to top Go down
Razorfate
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: 1500 Points Beaststar   1500 Points Beaststar I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29 2014, 09:41

Well the tournament has passed, the participation was very low (6 participants).
In the first match, i was beated by tyrannid player which is a regular tournmant winner. I didn't get invisibility in this match and my wraithknights was butchered by his jump unit which had iniative 7, melee poisoned attacks which was instant death and ap3 if rolled 6 for the wound roll.

In the second match i played against a riptide spam (4 riptides) in hammer and ancil deployment and i was seized by him. Neverthless i got invisibility and after losing 11 beasts in the first salvo and a wraithknight in the second turn, i was able to kill his 4 riptides, crysis suits, commanders and 1 outflanking kroot unit. It was a challenging and fun match that got many spectators:)

In the final match i was against a fellow dark eldar player (venom spam) and i couldn't do match as we were playing scouring (6 objectives) and there was only one LOS blocking terrain.

The tyrannids won the tournament. Venomspam dark eldar player was second and i was 4th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1500 Points Beaststar   1500 Points Beaststar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1500 Points Beaststar
Page 1 of 1