THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

OOP Finecast Archon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Garacesh
Hellion
Garacesh

OOP Finecast Archon Empty
PostSubject: OOP Finecast Archon   OOP Finecast Archon I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16 2014, 00:26

Preferably online sales would be awesome, since I'm UK based and don't have much transport.

Long story short, the new Archon model is somewhat disappointing. Whilst the base, legs and chest and especially the cape are impressive, the arms and head are just.. No. I've managed to modify the arms to the point where he's not giving himself a cuddle but.. That head.. Urgh.

I really want the head from the old Archon, the two-headed helmet that's on the cover of the new Codex. This works well given that I have him equipped with The Helm of Spite - I kinda need to give him a helmet, no?!

So my question to you guys is.. Is there anywhere still selling the OOP Finecast models? I tried eBay and did manage to find someone, but a few days after I put my order in I got a response saying the item had been damaged and - for the first time in my life to leave me disappointed - was issued a full refund. Rats.

Last edited by Garacesh on Thu Oct 16 2014, 01:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

PostSubject: Re: OOP Finecast Archon   OOP Finecast Archon I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16 2014, 00:50

Well I have two of the helmet bits I think.

Hellion
Garacesh

PostSubject: Re: OOP Finecast Archon   OOP Finecast Archon I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16 2014, 01:32

Would you be willing to [sell/swap/pick your poison] them?

(Are we even allowed to discuss buying/selling between members? There's nothing explicitly forbidding or permitting it in the FAQ)

It's rather annoying that Bitz sites don't seem to stock finecast pieces..
Back to top Go down
Aeterna
Kabalite Warrior
Aeterna

PostSubject: Re: OOP Finecast Archon   OOP Finecast Archon I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16 2014, 01:38

You can, but the proper place for it would probably fall under the Barter forum, personally going to kitbash mine, and will take a spare reaver helm, always loved their look, and works with the model.

"Hear our call children of the void, listen to the screams of your brothers and sisters, see the raining ash from your home. Do you have what it takes to stand back up, or will you fall like so many before you."
                                                                                                      -  Zorev Norterus, Archon of the Immortal Eclipse
                Kabal of the Immortal Eclipse | Coven of the Shadow Flesh | Cult of the Black Rage
Back to top Go down
Garacesh
Hellion
Garacesh

PostSubject: Re: OOP Finecast Archon   OOP Finecast Archon I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16 2014, 01:53

... Wow. I'm blind. How did I not notice that part of the forum?! Derp..

I'll go and make a thread there now. Thanks!
*hangs head*

Edit: Thread made!
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: OOP Finecast Archon   OOP Finecast Archon I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16 2014, 07:19

I'll lock this thread then - Count Adhemar

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOP Finecast Archon   OOP Finecast Archon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOP Finecast Archon
Page 1 of 1