THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Is it ok if I do stuff with a coven.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mth
Hellion
Mth

Is it ok if I do stuff with a coven. Empty
PostSubject: Is it ok if I do stuff with a coven.   Is it ok if I do stuff with a coven. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18 2014, 02:18

I have a name for my coven its called the Pleasures of Mutation. And I want to write some fluff about that here can I or no? And what's the etiquette fluff writing. Also I would like to writhe fluff for the kabal of the Jade Dragon.4
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok if I do stuff with a coven.   Is it ok if I do stuff with a coven. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18 2014, 15:20

As far as I have understood, everyone is most welcome to write even about Cults or Covens rather than just kabals in the Kabal section.

And I just checked, if you look at the subforum description (when not inside the kabal-forum, but viewing it from the main forum-list) it says "Share your Kabals, Covens and Cults with the rest of the community".
Which is a relief to me since I have three threads here for each!

I don't know much restrictions on the etiquette. Most write just text that describes the kabal/cult/coven and also mentions their leaders, but stories seem okay too as well as colour schemes. But there are specific forums for those too, so if you want to make a full project log or a thick novel for them you probably should make another thread to their own respective forums.

Adding a kabal as well as a coven in the same thread would probably upset the kabal if they don't have their own thread Razz  but I am sure that it would be fine too.

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
ravengoescaw
Heamonculi
ravengoescaw

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok if I do stuff with a coven.   Is it ok if I do stuff with a coven. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23 2015, 03:29

Kabals, Cults, and Covens fluff descriptions all belong here, the ettiquette is following the forum rules, and when C&C is offered to reply, nicely either making the changes, or replying thank you but I don't agree. Welcome to the dark city.

http://www.thedarkcity.net/t12640-band-of-the-unbending-thorn#142250

Still fighting the world and saving damsels in distress. ~Raven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok if I do stuff with a coven.   Is it ok if I do stuff with a coven. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it ok if I do stuff with a coven.
Page 1 of 1