THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

TAC list for upcomming tournie (Guardian Cup 7.5)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hannibal.Lictor
Kabalite Warrior

TAC list for upcomming tournie (Guardian Cup 7.5) Empty
PostSubject: TAC list for upcomming tournie (Guardian Cup 7.5)   TAC list for upcomming tournie (Guardian Cup 7.5) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23 2014, 03:33

Ok so I have a one day, three game, tournament coming up at the end of November. Its Bay Area Open format (Check out LVO 2014 for a breakdown of that format if you are not familiar.) So the local Meta is pretty stiff, we have some very skilled players here. I think oneof them is in the top 25 in ToF. Anyhow, that means I am going to see: Adamatium Lance, Serpents, Invisible Centurions, lots of SM bike crap, AirWolf, Skyblight...you get the idea. I have no delusions of top table, not that I wont play like a fiend to get there....it's certainly not an expectation. Yes I could take my two wraith knights and serpents with a WWP nuke, but I would rather use some skill. I will still use the WWP because I am pretty aggressive. So let me give you my list and some options I have to change things around.

DE primary(CAD) E allies

Archon: WWP, Helm of Spite, Agonizer, shadowfiend
Succubus: Glaive, Armor of Misery
(Allies) Shadow Council of three Spiritseers. One is armed with the Spear of T (Singing spear with 18" range and rend.

(2) Kabalite x10 with splinter canon in a Raider with Sails, DL, NS, and racks
Wraithguard x10

(2) Razorwings DL
Scourges HLx4

Cronos with Spirit Probe or Talos with chain flails

This leaves me with 110 points there about. Obviously the wraithguard go with the seers, Archon and succubus. The seers will roll two guys on telepathy and the third on either malific or Runes of Battle. I hold everything off the table other than the cronos. Then bring the pain in.

Things that I have and can sub in or change around or have run:

*Autarch on a jetbike with a banshee mask and Soulshrive in a unit of reavers. This unit is pretty tight. I could knock the succubus out and half the guard and have a large unit of reavers.
*Two wraithknights: one nilla one suncanon
*Prism
*Dark reapers
*Wraithseer

Yes I have serpents, but I dont want to be that guy. I also have some venoms and a single ravanger.

Back to top Go down
egorey
The Duck of Death
egorey

TAC list for upcomming tournie (Guardian Cup 7.5) Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAC list for upcomming tournie (Guardian Cup 7.5)   TAC list for upcomming tournie (Guardian Cup 7.5) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23 2014, 04:33

Talos looks lonely. I would want both the Talos and Cronos ... or two Talos.

Rock.
Back to top Go down

TAC list for upcomming tournie (Guardian Cup 7.5)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: