THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Coven Model pictures for Youtube channel illustration request

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Timatron
Sybarite
Timatron

Coven Model pictures for Youtube channel illustration request Empty
PostSubject: Coven Model pictures for Youtube channel illustration request   Coven Model pictures for Youtube channel illustration request I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27 2014, 00:16

Hey, as some of you may know, I have a Youtube channel about tabletop gaming in general, 40k mainly and specifically Dark Eldar. I have recently made an arrangement with three commission painting studios in the states to use theri images in my videos to overlay when I'm talking as it seems that people don't want to look at my face for 30 mins, for some reason Wink

The only problem is, none of those studios have painted Coven models, and overall few DE models. I am now looking for artists with good quality images of these models, willing to let me use their pictures in return for the free advertising. My tactics vids get around 2/3 views per hour for the first 2 days. I am planning a vid on the Grotesquerie and Scarlet Epicureans formations later this week and have no images to use.

I will NOT just take images from Google as I feel that is morally wrong. Hence, I am asking now for someone(s) to come forward and make themselves known as willing to be part of this. Can anyone help please?

Here's my channel, don't be fooled by artwork, it is to have bright colours!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeSmlI7J38bs8WD33to-KeQ
Back to top Go down

Coven Model pictures for Youtube channel illustration request
Page 1 of 1