THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Petition / GW sales policy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LSK
Kabalite Warrior
LSK

Petition / GW sales policy Empty
PostSubject: Petition / GW sales policy   Petition / GW sales policy I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27 2014, 09:55

Feel free to sign if you agree with the original poster:

https://www.change.org/p/games-workshop-limited-refocus-your-business-model-on-the-sale-of-a-game-and-support-of-a-gaming-community-vice-the-pure-sale-of-collectible-miniatures

originally posted on BOLS
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

Petition / GW sales policy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition / GW sales policy   Petition / GW sales policy I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27 2014, 10:16

I agree with the intent but not the specifics. GW needs to write a tight, focused ruleset and competitive play will then sort itself out from there. GW does not need to support competitive play in itself.

Also, they'll never even notice this petition, let alone do anything about it. When the company Chairman and CEO says "We do no demographic research, we have no focus groups, we do not ask the market what it wants." it's an indication of just how much they don't give a toss what we say.
Back to top Go down

Petition / GW sales policy
Page 1 of 1