THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1750pts Wych Cult vs Blood Angels (with Imperial Knight)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StokieRich
Hellion

1750pts Wych Cult vs Blood Angels (with Imperial Knight) Empty
PostSubject: 1750pts Wych Cult vs Blood Angels (with Imperial Knight)   1750pts Wych Cult vs Blood Angels (with Imperial Knight) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28 2014, 11:10

Hey guys,

updated my blog with a 1750pt Battle Report vs Blood Angels, would love to hear any feedback you can give me on it.

The Battle Report can be found HERE

Mononcule
Kabalite Warrior
Mononcule

PostSubject: Re: 1750pts Wych Cult vs Blood Angels (with Imperial Knight)   1750pts Wych Cult vs Blood Angels (with Imperial Knight) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28 2014, 15:43

Nice report!

Nice to see that reavers can be effective also at shooting.
Back to top Go down
StokieRich
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: 1750pts Wych Cult vs Blood Angels (with Imperial Knight)   1750pts Wych Cult vs Blood Angels (with Imperial Knight) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28 2014, 16:07

Thanks, I'm still not sure I've found the best way to use them and trialled a couple of things this time with the larger unit with champ/agoniser and the smaller unit with a champ

I think the best way to run them though is probably just 73 points with Heat Lance or Blaster and Caltrops, jinking means the special weapon might not do too much a lot of the time but I don't think we can pass up on the extra anti tank shot and it's cheap comparatively at 2/3 the cost it is on the warrior but on a body that is more mobile and more survivable with +1T and a jink save if required. (plus Jump Shoot Jump antics)

Mononcule
Kabalite Warrior
Mononcule

PostSubject: Re: 1750pts Wych Cult vs Blood Angels (with Imperial Knight)   1750pts Wych Cult vs Blood Angels (with Imperial Knight) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28 2014, 22:08

Yeah I like to have the special weapon even if they often jink. The option to be able to shoot a heat lance in melta range at rear armor can be useful.

However, I'm not able to use the arena champion successfully. If you put him a close combat weapon like a power sword, you have a quite expensive unit for a 1 wound 5+ armor character. Even more expensive if he is the one with caltrops and/or HL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1750pts Wych Cult vs Blood Angels (with Imperial Knight)   1750pts Wych Cult vs Blood Angels (with Imperial Knight) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1750pts Wych Cult vs Blood Angels (with Imperial Knight)
Page 1 of 1