THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2000 points Dark Eldar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dodo_Night
Kabalite Warrior
Dodo_Night

2000 points Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: 2000 points Dark Eldar   2000 points Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29 2014, 18:50

Hi all,
     My plan this weekend was to play my DE 2k vs 2k space wolves.  Man flu stopped those plans and the space wolves player won't be free till january.  BUT he does have a firend with 2k orks also that can ally with me for a truly epic game.  don't know their lists yet and the last game i had was 6th edition vs his space wolves with my relictors.  Gone through the 7th edition rules as best as I can as well as my new DE codex and this is the list I came up with, with what I have available/can transport okish.

Kabal of the Blood Shedders

HQ

Archon Valcron Dextorius
Husk blade, Splinter Pistol, Plasma grenades, Shadow Field, Soul-trap, The Armour of Misery
150 points

Haemonculus Dredge Revel
Liquifier gun, scissor hand.
95 points

Elites

Valcron’s Incubi bodyguards 4
Klaivex
90 points

Venom
splinter cannon
65 points

Troops

Aurorus’s raider squad 10
1 splinter cannons, Sybarite.
105 points

Raider
Dark lance
60 points

Fir’aels Raider squad 10
1 splinter cannon , Sybarite, Agoniser +25 points
130 points

Raider
Dark lance
60 points

Shova’s Recruits 7
56 points.

Ashram’s wyches 10
Hekatrix, Agoniser, Hydra gauntlets , plasma grenades , shard net and impaler
145 points

Raider
Dark lance
60 points

Saxin’s wyches 8
Hekatrix , Agoniser, plasma grenades.
115 points

Raider
Dark lance
60 points

Fast attack

Soko’s reaver jet bike squad 4
Blaster, cluster caltrops.
94 points

Razorwing Jetfighter
Dark lance, Splinter cannon, Shatterfield missile, Necrotoxin missile, Night Shields.
170 points

Scourges 6
4 splinter cannons
156 points.

Heavy support

Ravager
3 Dark lance
125 points

Ravager
3 Dark lance
125 points

Talos
Chain-flails
130 points

Overall cost:  1991 points

You may notice certain weird things like no blasters with warriors in raiders and the agoniser on the sybarite.  Or splinter cannons rather then haywire blasters.  or even the 8 wyches in a raider rather then 10 (haemonculus goes with these) and the necrotoxin and shatterfield missile on razorwing.  There is even the 7 random warriors xD.  I could drop the agoniser on the sybarite for another sybarite model I have and add the blasters.  As for the missiles, I want to try them out and see if they are worth using.  The ravagers, I don't mind having to snap shot 1 weapon when moving 12 as that is still 4 dark lances from ravagers at full BS as well as 4 raiders.  The scourges, I have yet to paint and put together haywire scourges I bought (still ill atm xD).  The 7 warriors can just sit quietly on an objective hopefully and be ignored ^^.  I've made the list as balanced as I can put.  Still, any constructive feedback is appreciated.  and yes, I know the terrifying capabilities of thunder wolf cavalry as well as alpha strike drop pods.  My plan is full speed offensive with talos dealing with any drop podded troops.  poison and tarpit TWC with wyches.  Take their aegis defence line hopefully with incubi and archon (if he had brought one).  tank hunting with the reavers as well as hit and run smaller isolated squads.  Not sure if at start I should have everyone stay in the raiders and such or start out of them to reduce mobility of drop pods (where it can land).  sorry if this is long winded, done writing for now ^^

2000 points Dark Eldar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: