THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Necrons vs Dark Eldar - Fluffy 1500pt Battle Report

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skari
Wych
Skari

Necrons vs Dark Eldar - Fluffy 1500pt Battle Report Empty
PostSubject: Necrons vs Dark Eldar - Fluffy 1500pt Battle Report   Necrons vs Dark Eldar - Fluffy 1500pt Battle Report I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19 2015, 05:19

A pseudo - highlander style game.
The Necron Menace takes on three forms of the Eldar race! Dark Eldar, Eldar from the Craftworld and the Corsairs.

Enjoy!

Youtube Channel
Back to top Go down
http://patreon.com/skaredcast
nexs
Wych
nexs

PostSubject: Re: Necrons vs Dark Eldar - Fluffy 1500pt Battle Report   Necrons vs Dark Eldar - Fluffy 1500pt Battle Report I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19 2015, 05:39

I'm loving the extra effort you go to with your reports, it's humorous and light. Good stuff Smile
It also helps me, a 40k newbie, with ideas and rules and theories, etc.

One question though... Is it uncommon for a DE player to use only one detatchment? I tend to see alot allied lists.

Hellion
Ispa

PostSubject: Re: Necrons vs Dark Eldar - Fluffy 1500pt Battle Report   Necrons vs Dark Eldar - Fluffy 1500pt Battle Report I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20 2015, 05:54

nexs wrote:

One question though... Is it uncommon for a DE player to use only one detatchment? I tend to see alot allied lists.

i would say no to that....in my meta anyway. New book and supp allow us to be very competitive with straight up Dark eldar.

Wych
nexs

PostSubject: Re: Necrons vs Dark Eldar - Fluffy 1500pt Battle Report   Necrons vs Dark Eldar - Fluffy 1500pt Battle Report I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20 2015, 06:00

Cheers Smile
See, I don't have the haem supp, but I don't think I'm terribly interested in it. I'd like to have seen more smaller formations in the new codex, instead of it all being haem stuff :/

Wych
Skari

PostSubject: Re: Necrons vs Dark Eldar - Fluffy 1500pt Battle Report   Necrons vs Dark Eldar - Fluffy 1500pt Battle Report I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21 2015, 02:27

Thanks for the comments! I'm glad you are liking the reports this was a very fun one to make.

Youtube Channel
Back to top Go down
Sigmaril
Sybarite
Sigmaril

PostSubject: Re: Necrons vs Dark Eldar - Fluffy 1500pt Battle Report   Necrons vs Dark Eldar - Fluffy 1500pt Battle Report I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21 2015, 13:15

I like these reports. I do wish, however, that you would use your normal tone of voice when doing the talking. You occationally slip up on your "story-teller" voice, and I find that quite a relief Smile
Back to top Go down
Skari
Wych
Skari

PostSubject: Re: Necrons vs Dark Eldar - Fluffy 1500pt Battle Report   Necrons vs Dark Eldar - Fluffy 1500pt Battle Report I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25 2015, 14:51

Lol. "story teller" voice. Hehe, its more for theatrics than anything, but I guess its eant to be "fake" like a parody on some sort of movie trailer style thing.

Youtube Channel
Back to top Go down
Sigmaril
Sybarite
Sigmaril

PostSubject: Re: Necrons vs Dark Eldar - Fluffy 1500pt Battle Report   Necrons vs Dark Eldar - Fluffy 1500pt Battle Report I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25 2015, 18:47

Yea, I can definately see what you're trying to accomplish with it. I just personally think it's much easier to enjoy when you use your normal tone of voice Smile
Back to top Go down
Skari
Wych
Skari

PostSubject: Re: Necrons vs Dark Eldar - Fluffy 1500pt Battle Report   Necrons vs Dark Eldar - Fluffy 1500pt Battle Report I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08 2015, 01:27

The narrative voice comes and goes lol. Smile

Youtube Channel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Necrons vs Dark Eldar - Fluffy 1500pt Battle Report   Necrons vs Dark Eldar - Fluffy 1500pt Battle Report I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Necrons vs Dark Eldar - Fluffy 1500pt Battle Report
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Realspace Raids
-
Jump to: