THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Raging Heroes New Kickstarter

Go down 
+2
Thor665
Baron Tordeck
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

Raging Heroes New Kickstarter Empty
PostSubject: Raging Heroes New Kickstarter   Raging Heroes New Kickstarter I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18 2015, 00:11

Raging Heroes New Kickstarter Daughters-scifi-and-fantasy01_zps2ky7nnbr

Last edited by Baron Tordeck on Mon Mar 23 2015, 22:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes New Kickstarter   Raging Heroes New Kickstarter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23 2015, 22:10

Raging Heroes New Kickstarter E7a691d9-d190-4718-b46a-d649db745a4d
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes New Kickstarter   Raging Heroes New Kickstarter I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24 2015, 20:06

I was actually expecting to sit this one out (a combo of still waiting on the first one and the new sculpts...really not doing it for me)

But, the teaser video with the female Incubus, the female Wrack, and the nun with power fists kind of got me excited again.

Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes New Kickstarter   Raging Heroes New Kickstarter I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25 2015, 02:46

They realized they went a little overboard with the first one with all the stretch goals so they decided to make this a two week blitz campaign so they didn't bite off more than they could chew.

We should also be seeing some sneak peaks into the game these armies are being designed for. (Instead of just using them for GW games)

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
Siticus the Ancient
Wych
Siticus the Ancient

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes New Kickstarter   Raging Heroes New Kickstarter I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25 2015, 17:01

I want those female Incubi. They will never be fielded, they'll sit on a shelf and look pretty. So, so very pretty.

Calyptra
Wych
Calyptra

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes New Kickstarter   Raging Heroes New Kickstarter I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26 2015, 02:00

"Lust Elves?" Really?
I'm gonna stick with the kind of cheesecake I can eat, thanks. Friends don't let friends go to war in high heels.

Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes New Kickstarter   Raging Heroes New Kickstarter I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26 2015, 05:28

I realize the look of some of the models isnt for everyone but Raging Heroes puts out some really good stuff overall so lets try to be a little more positive minded.

Its been less than 24 hours since launch and they have already raised almost half a million dollars.

For me personally the tidbits they have given us about the game set that these models are designed for is the best part. If it comes out nearly as good as it sounds I for one will be very interested in seeing how well it hits the niche that is table top gaming.

For those that dont want to scroll the whole KS page to find the game insights here they are
Quote :

The feel of the game will be very cinematic.

The scenarios will revolve mainly around main characters whom you will choose as Heroes for your army. These Heroes may be high or low-ranking. But your main characters won't be able to attain their goals without the active participation of their Troops and Support.

The game will be highly scalable. You will be able to handle confrontations between just 2 minis, as well as between massive armies.

The action will be fast-paced and full of panache, and your Toughest Girls will have to show what they're really made of to shine on the battlefield.

The game will have components not usually associated with tabletop wargaming, such as bluff, negotiations, and more...

Our goal is to make you feel as if you were smack in the middle of your favourite blockbuster or TV series.

Back to top Go down
Vael Galizur
Kabalite Warrior
Vael Galizur

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes New Kickstarter   Raging Heroes New Kickstarter I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27 2015, 20:30

The name Lust Elves is kinda silly, but I think the designs look AWESOME. So excited!

The Wrack equivalents are pretty obvious, but I wonder which are aimed at being Grotesques. The Flesh Golem looks pretty Grotesquey, but also looks like it might be more Talos sized.

I wonder how big the Centaurs are going to be. I love their upper bodies, but I'm not a huge fan of their... legs. If you can call them that. If they just had a ton of arms for legs, that'd be cool, but the full torsos with heads and all looks a bit awkward. I guess that could be modded, maybe replace the heads with another arm, or maybe cut off the whole torso-leg thing so that it looks like they're floating like mini Taloses.

(The User Formerly Known as Drago)
> Project Log <
Back to top Go down
http://vynettedantes.deviantart.com/
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes New Kickstarter   Raging Heroes New Kickstarter I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28 2015, 06:31

I will ask them for a comparison against, say a SM bike? or a Fantasy Cold One? and get you an answer to that question.

Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes New Kickstarter   Raging Heroes New Kickstarter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01 2015, 02:47

Calyptra wrote:
"Lust Elves?" Really?
I'm gonna stick with the kind of cheesecake I can eat, thanks. Friends don't let friends go to war in high heels.

Wait...what? Very Happy Lol, have you SEEN the Dark Eldar? Half our guys ar in high heels. The other half are just plain naked. Laughing Armor is for unskilled monkeigh.

Just a word of warning for anyone backing this KS: it will be late! This company produces great miniatures, but they are horrible at effective communication, and abysmal at punctuality. I backed it, (and the last one) but they are late with everything and this will not be an exception.

It WILL be late. Not saying don't back, just be prepared.
Back to top Go down
Calyptra
Wych
Calyptra

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes New Kickstarter   Raging Heroes New Kickstarter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01 2015, 04:01

Jimsolo wrote:

Wait...what? Very Happy  Lol, have you SEEN the Dark Eldar?  Half our guys ar in high heels.  The other half are just plain naked. Laughing Armor is for unskilled monkeigh.

I don't know what models you're thinking of, but there isn't a single one in the current range that's wearing high heels. I don't think there were any in the classic range either - certainly the old Wyches and Lelith didn't.

I don't have a problem with scantily-clad or bare-chested models. I don't even mind sexy, so long as it doesn't insult my intelligence.

Just because I don't like them doesn't mean you can't.

Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes New Kickstarter   Raging Heroes New Kickstarter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01 2015, 05:20

Calyptra wrote:
Jimsolo wrote:

Wait...what? Very Happy  Lol, have you SEEN the Dark Eldar?  Half our guys ar in high heels.  The other half are just plain naked. Laughing Armor is for unskilled monkeigh.

I don't know what models you're thinking of, but there isn't a single one in the current range that's wearing high heels. I don't think there were any in the classic range either - certainly the old Wyches and Lelith didn't.

I don't have a problem with scantily-clad or bare-chested models. I don't even mind sexy, so long as it doesn't insult my intelligence.

Just because I don't like them doesn't mean you can't.

I'm just teasing, amigo. Very Happy What I was driving at is that (especially given that these are not-Dark Eldar) the standard Dark Eldar are equally ludicrous in their dress and accoutrements. No worries.
Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes New Kickstarter   Raging Heroes New Kickstarter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01 2015, 19:02

While there were some issues with delays for the first KS they did I do believe they have learned from that experience and this one will go a bit smoother. There is always the potential for delays but they seem to be a bit more on top of things this time around.

There is the old saying  "you cant rush perfection" and when it comes to Raging Heroes, we all know by now that that they do make some of the best miniatures on the market.

PS they covers size comparison in Update 4 or 5.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes New Kickstarter   Raging Heroes New Kickstarter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raging Heroes New Kickstarter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DISCUSSION

:: Other News & Rumours
-
Jump to: