THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

first ever attempt with Eldar allies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nariaklizhar
Sybarite

first ever attempt with Eldar allies Empty
PostSubject: first ever attempt with Eldar allies   first ever attempt with Eldar allies I_icon_minitimeSat May 16 2015, 18:24

Don't judge me pure kin, I just want to try something new. In fact I have a decent fluff story to assist with why these particular Eldar rebels are joining forces with my archon.

1500 total points

Dark Eldar:

Archon with blaster and wwp
1 raider with ns and dl . rides with fire dragons

10 warriors in raider with DL and racks. X2

Ravagers with 3 dark lances. X3

Eldar:

HQ?

Jetbikes with scatter lasers. X2 (unsure how many per unit)

5 fire dragons

I don't know which Eldar HQ to pick. I want to avoid psychic for fluff reasons. Not sure how many jetbikes to have in each unit. I also want to add a close combat dark Eldar unit. I'm thinking incubi with klaivex or Sslyth and Lhamean. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

I guess I should add that I don't really have any coven models, or scourges. So what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Dirtydeeds
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: first ever attempt with Eldar allies   first ever attempt with Eldar allies I_icon_minitimeMon May 18 2015, 06:34

I'm not going to lie, many of the dark eldar close combat units outside of the Coven faction are pretty lame... Wyches rarely survive the trek across the board and Incubi lack assault grenades. If you're alllying eldar, try Striking Scorpions of Howling Banshees (preferably the former). Karandas, Jain Zar, or an autarch with a Banshee mask are decent Hq options for what you want.
Back to top Go down
Nariaklizhar
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: first ever attempt with Eldar allies   first ever attempt with Eldar allies I_icon_minitimeTue May 19 2015, 06:12

Hmm... well I'm glad you didn't lie. I know Dark Eldar close combat can be meh, (excluding coven stuff), but what about 9 Lhamean in a raider with the Autarch with banshee mask and shard of anaris. The banshee mask will prevent overwatch. (Im tempted to even try wyches)

Are 3 windriders enough? Or at 4-5,better

Should I have the Aurtarch a fushion gun and run with the dragons and the archon?
Back to top Go down
Vasara
Incognito assault marine
Vasara

PostSubject: Re: first ever attempt with Eldar allies   first ever attempt with Eldar allies I_icon_minitimeTue May 19 2015, 07:39

Please do not douple post but use edit function instead. You may bump your thread every 48 hours to get more answers. ///Vasara

ETC 2015 Captain, Eldar/DE (10th)
Painting blog
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first ever attempt with Eldar allies   first ever attempt with Eldar allies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first ever attempt with Eldar allies
Page 1 of 1