THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Tantalus Rules?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mrmagoo
Sybarite
mrmagoo

Tantalus Rules? Empty
PostSubject: Tantalus Rules?   Tantalus Rules? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27 2015, 15:45

Hello, I am looking for the rules for the Tantalus. I have the rules from Battlescribe but I am going to a tournament Aug 29th and I am considering adding it to my list. So I need the book, rules say you have to have the physical copy in case someone argues the rules.

I know people say its in the Imperial Armor 2013 but I can find a book labeled that. If you can either provide me a link or take a photo of the cover.

I know it is unlikely anyone is going to argue the rules but I want to be safe.

Thank you in Advance.

Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

Tantalus Rules? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tantalus Rules?   Tantalus Rules? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27 2015, 16:02

Latest rules are in Imperial Armour Apocalypse (2013). It's got a Chaos Reaver Titan on the front cover.

mrmagoo
Sybarite
mrmagoo

Tantalus Rules? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tantalus Rules?   Tantalus Rules? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27 2015, 16:16

This one right?

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer-40000/Imperial_Armour_Books/IMPERIAL_ARMOUR_APOCALYPSE.html

Just confirming.

Thank you very much for the response.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

Tantalus Rules? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tantalus Rules?   Tantalus Rules? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27 2015, 16:17

That's the one!

mrmagoo
Sybarite
mrmagoo

Tantalus Rules? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tantalus Rules?   Tantalus Rules? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27 2015, 16:17

Thank you Count Adhemar.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

Tantalus Rules? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tantalus Rules?   Tantalus Rules? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27 2015, 16:31

No worries. I recently inherited one from a mate who was selling off his DE so I'd had to track down the rules myself.

Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

Tantalus Rules? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tantalus Rules?   Tantalus Rules? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27 2015, 23:42

Count Adhemar wrote:
No worries. I recently inherited one from a mate who was selling off his DE so I'd had to track down the rules myself.

Lucky!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tantalus Rules? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tantalus Rules?   Tantalus Rules? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tantalus Rules?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions