THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

About Lizardmen/Seraphon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

About Lizardmen/Seraphon Empty
PostSubject: About Lizardmen/Seraphon   About Lizardmen/Seraphon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05 2016, 03:33

I found an old Slaan model at my house. I want to build it and update it using newer style Saurus models. I plan on using the Slaan's metal planaquinn -- the carriers arms are attached to it and planned to just attach them to the new Saurus bodies. My question is regarding size. The old model I believed had Temple Guard carrying it -- but would the new Temple Guard be too big in comparison? Would using regular Saurus bodies be better? Thats my thought from just looking at the old model. I don't have any of the current lizardmen stuff so im judging this all from internet pictures. Any help would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: About Lizardmen/Seraphon   About Lizardmen/Seraphon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05 2016, 09:45

My best guess for any AoS or 40k would be "as long as its on the right size base".
Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

PostSubject: Re: About Lizardmen/Seraphon   About Lizardmen/Seraphon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05 2016, 16:28

im trying to figure out how they compare in size is all as I have never physcally seen plastic lizardmen saurus / temple guard. I'm hoping the old metal temple guard arms that hold the old slaan are about the size of the saurus warriors.

Cant figure out how to make him 'float' so I want to keep him with the being carried theme but want to update the Saurus to match the current ones I plan on getting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Lizardmen/Seraphon   About Lizardmen/Seraphon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Lizardmen/Seraphon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DISCUSSION

:: GW General Discussion
-
Jump to: