THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Militarum Tempestus Starter Box Formation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

Militarum Tempestus Starter Box Formation Empty
PostSubject: Militarum Tempestus Starter Box Formation   Militarum Tempestus Starter Box Formation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2016, 12:38

I have seen the rules as they were shared on Facebook and the formation has the special rule "Hellrain Reinforcements".

If your scions are completely destroyed and your commissar is alive you can place that destroyed unit into ongoing reserves. The newly arrived unit still counts as being part of the formation. So it's the old Without Numbers rule that (I think) 'Nids had.

I only have the picture saved on my laptop and don't know ho to provide a link for it without putting the whole picture here and violating IP stuff.

In the light of this I hope that the DE Purge Coterie gets some good rules.

Militarum Tempestus Starter Box Formation YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

Militarum Tempestus Starter Box Formation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militarum Tempestus Starter Box Formation   Militarum Tempestus Starter Box Formation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2016, 16:04

Maybe the "Purge Coterie" gets double kill points for killpoint missions. That'd actually sort of help equal the playing field on our lowest performing eternal war mission type. And it'd make sense that the "Purge Coterie" is good at "Purge the Alien". Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Militarum Tempestus Starter Box Formation
Page 1 of 1